No announcement yet.

Heave Ho that Little Brothers' Got to Go

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heave Ho that Little Brothers' Got to Go

While I understand Elana's little brother going through some issues on the show he shouldn't be a main focus right now in the second episode imo. I feel like his storyline could have been explored more later on in the season and we could explore Elana/Stefan/Damon's characters more.
    yes, less screen time please
    0%
    no, he's just a focus now but won't always be
    0%
    Other
    0%

i agree the 3 of the main stars need the most attention.

Comment

It's like they're throwing him in our faces, forcing us to accept him as a new character. I would much prefer to see Meredith or Alaric than have to learn to like this damaged guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ktina
        It's like they're throwing him in our faces, forcing us to accept him as a new character. I would much prefer to see Meredith or Alaric than have to learn to like this damaged guy.
        I completely agree. This kid is getting way too much screen time. Bring in Meredith and Alaric! I don't need the show to follow the books exactly, but this brother angst thing really got on my nerves.

Comment

I do agree with the complaints but just feel that they could expand this problem within the next few episodes.They seem too hell bent on saying to us he has a drug problem we got that message loud and clear. When we saw him dealing early in the pilot what bugs me about this. Is despite the fact the clear knowledge that Jeremy's teacher is aware of his under age drinking and drugs. All he's done is talk to Jeremy's aunt not even hinting at that he'll notify the pricipal. Correct me if i'm wrong but if a school knows of a student dealing or doing drugs. Wouldn't they have the student's locker checked it just doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Well, I chose the 2nd option, but also yeah, he should get a less screen time. Gimme some Damon vs. Stefan !

Comment

There is too much focus too soon on the other characters. The main focus should be on Damon, Stefan and Elena. Period. I don't really care about the others right now.

Comment

I would agree IF I didn't like the other storylines/characters/actors. But I do, so I see no problem with any amount of time spent on them. Personally I think the showrunners are doing a superb job, so far anyway.

Comment

He's definitely the weak link in this series. I hope the writers are realizing this and will do something quickly to stop forcing him on us. His presence is starting to grate on my nerves. The focus of the series has to be on Stephan, Damon and Elena.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎