0%
    The Magnificent Seven
    0%
    lazarus Rising
    0%
    Sympathy for the Devil
    0%

The poll is expired.

As much as I like SFTD, I have to give it to LR. That epi was simply amazing!! I guess I would order them this way (although I liked them all):

LR
    SFTD
    Pilot
    IMTOD
    M7

Comment

I had to go with Season 4 (lazarus Rising) for a few reasons:

1. I debated/contemplated/etc all summer how they were going to bring Dean back. In the end, they came up with a way that I never even thought of. Kudo's for that.

2. They made the reactions for Bobby and Sam realistic. They see Dean, they try to kill Dean. Why? Because to them, it cannot possibly be Dean.

3. They feature yet another small, hardly anyone's heard of town from the state I live in, in this case a town only about 30 minutes from where I live (granted it wasnt shot on location, the only downside).

Comment

For me it was a tie between 'In my time of dying' and 'Lazarus rising', but I voted for the first.

Comment

Lazarus Rising for me!

Comment

I voted for Lazarus Rising. Answered a lot of questions, but also raised new ones. It was also the episode that brought angels into the equation.

Plus, that ending, with Castiel telling Dean they had work for him, was brilliant. Everything about it was cool, the acting, the lighting, the music that was building as Castiel spoke, it all worked so well.

Comment

Lazarus Rising.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎