No announcement yet.

Impala Chat........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impala Chat........

hope the impala is in this episode. it better be.

Oh we'll get lots I think

Comment

Ooh I hope she's in it tonight!!!

Comment

If you have seen the images, she is!

LOL Love the icon Megan! That is just awesome

Comment

I haven't seen any spoilers or anything! I know, I'm ashamed

Thanks Rose!

Comment

Its all good they tend to change 80 times anyhow lol and you're welcome!

Comment

Yeah I remember reading some spoilers for season three (one of the only times I really read any spoilers, I like to be somewhat surprised lol) and they were totally off!

Comment

Yay for the impala...even if Dean's eyes did stray to another woman

Loved, loved that Dean offered Sammy the Impala at the end...to me it showed that trust issues aside, he still loves his brother.

Comment

ya i liked dean offering it to sam at the end was hoping he would have jumped the bridge in it tho haha

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                    ya i liked dean offering it to sam at the end was hoping he would have jumped the bridge in it tho haha
                    That would have been so cool! The boys could have given us a "Yee Haw" too, just for nostalgia's sake. Sure they could do it justice!

Comment

Even though Dean still loves Sam, he knew that Sam wouldn't take the Impala. That's the only reason he offered it. Would have liked to see the look on Dean's face though if Sam had said yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Pamela
                        Even though Dean still loves Sam, he knew that Sam wouldn't take the Impala. That's the only reason he offered it. Would have liked to see the look on Dean's face though if Sam had said yes.
                        Didn't think of that! That would be fun to see!

But I think that because Dean offered it, that should have said something to Sam like "Hey dude, still love ya. Just need time to cool off."...or something like that.

Comment

When the boys stopped at the broken bridge I took a look at the Impala and wanted to yell "Dean, she's dirty! Why haven't you been washing her?!" She really did look like she had a layer of dust on her (which I can understand. You drive those roads and you get that--happens to us all the time).

Also, did anyone notice that as Sam was leaving he gave Metallicar a final caress? Very nice touch. After all, that car has basically been his home for most of his life. Aside from Dean it has been the one constant. So yeah, very nice.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎