Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good God That Was Awesome!

I loved this episode! The action, the drama, the lines everything was awesome. Nice to see some of the old characters again.

And I loved the Lethal Weapon reference, he really looks like Danny Glover.

"I'm too old for this ****"

Comment

That's where the line is from!!!!

Hahaha, I did not know.

Comment

I gave this episode a 7 because I loved a whole lot of it but didn't like the end or the "breaking up" of the boys.

Anyone else think this episode felt very "Season 2"? Probably because of the return of Ellen and Jo.

Some random thoughts:
        When Ellen threw water in Dean's face it reminded me of Bobby soaking him in Season 4! Hee. Also when Ellen slapped Dean I wanted to slap her. Man, this is why I don't like Ellen! She thinks just because she's older that she knows everything or whatever. *growls at her*

OK, I haven't been to a lot of convience stores but I have never seen any with bottle of rock salt like that. Anyone else?

Sam being mesmerized by the blood. I guess God cured the addiction (and it was nice to have the fact that it was God who saved Cas and put the boys on the plane comfimed) but couldn't get rid of the craving.

Jo vs. Ellen=awesome.

Sam tied to a chair again.

The 4 horsemen on Earth. Wow. Wonder when we'll see the other 3 (Famine, Pestilence, and of course Death).

But the hunt was fascinating, there were lots of great lines and Cas was even enjoyable.

A good episode...long as, you know, you discount the end.

I hated the boys "breaking up" like that. But that's for another thread....

Comment

i wonder... is Death pretty much a Reaper...

Comment

Originally posted by nicmar
            I thought this was a solid if not great show there were some good moments and some things I had issue with.
            The Good
            1. I am really enjoying Cass he seems to grow with each episode, his quest for God will I'm sure be his major motivation this year.
            2. Well Ellen and Jo are still alive, It is alway nice when you can callback charcters that you have seen before.
            3. Sam and Deans "break up" at the end was touching and well acted.

the not so good.
            1. For an interduction of one of the Four Horseman this seemed a little small scale, I know that Supernatural does not have the money to pull this off on a large scale but still.
            2. With the tittle and they way it was presented it was fairly easy to predict what was going to happen. Also the fact that Sam used Rubys knife and the usual special effect was absent was a give away.
            3 Sam Killed two innocent people which is never delt with. The teenagers were not in fact possesed a sceen to deal with that would have been apropriate.

Sam did express remorse, about how he wishes he could save the people, like when he used his powers instead of the knife.

As far as after the fact learning that those boys were indeed not possessed, it just goes to prove that Sam scenes are no longer a priority.

And yes, I noticed the lack of effects for the the knife. Weird. Epecially for only a second episode of a season.

Comment

lack of the effects was due to them not actually being demons Very smart by the writer

Comment

I gave it a 10 enjoyed it a lot can't wait to see when the other 3 horseman make their appearance!

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
                  lack of the effects was due to them not actually being demons Very smart by the writer
                  Exactly.

Comment

It was cool how you could actually see War's chopped off fingers hitting the ground if you slow-mo it.

Comment

You can't kill war... But you CAN dismemeber it?

Comment

Apparently

Comment

I really liked this episode. Finally some more action with the "demons"

Comment

Awesome episode. Im glad you got to see some old hunters again. And War was a good horsemen.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎