Dean's fate

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean's fate

What do you believe Dean's fate is?

Is he to become Michael's vessel, becoming like Cas and loosing his humanity?

Is going to die and become an archangel himself?

Does he kill Sam, who let's not forget is a sqawn of yellow eyes. Lucifer will have ties to Sam thus bringing the ultimate confrontation between Dean and his brother?

Or does Dean and Sam patch things up and send Lucy back to hell and the renegade angels with him?

While it's the perfect solution I don't think Dean will become Michael's vessel. At least not voluntarily. He'll probably be forced to again, maybe to save Sam, from death, from Hell... Who knows.
    I don't think Dean will kill Sam. It will really feel like all has been for nothing. Dean has worked a lot to save Sam from death.

Comment

I think it's a bunch of crap. He's simply a vessel, so he won't become an arch angel.

As far as killing Sam. Why would he need to? Sam's not evil.

Comment

What do you believe Dean's fate is? Seems like it's to lose his sense of humor and become a stuck up whinny emo [Mod Edit]
        Last edited by Lexgirl33; 09-16-2009, 12:31 PM. Reason: Violation of rule #2

Comment

Dean cannot become an angel / arch angel. They are 2 different species. Supernatural isnt based on the modern "if you're good you'll get your wings when you die" everyone becomes an angel mythology. Angels and humans are different species created by God. If he does die at season's end, his "fate" will be to allow his soul to live in pardise for helping to stop Lucifer.

Comment

Originally posted by Tygrius
            Dean cannot become an angel / arch angel. They are 2 different species. Supernatural isnt based on the modern "if you're good you'll get your wings when you die" everyone becomes an angel mythology. Angels and humans are different species created by God. If he does die at season's end, his "fate" will be to allow his soul to live in pardise for helping to stop Lucifer.
            In real life Humans can't become Angels but on the show I get the feeling they can because on the show Humans can become demons and in Real life demons are a different species also.

Comment

Nodody really became angels. Nick doesn't become Lucifer. His body is used by Lucifer. Now the same will happen for Dean (maybe...) He won't become an angel, or arch-angel. His body is just used by an arch-angel.

Comment

He is just a vessel, not an angel.

Comment

I truly hope for your last suggestion:

Or does Dean and Sam patch things up and send Lucy back to hell and the renegade angels with him?
                  Thats what I want to see. Dean and Sam back together, fighting evil and saving the world. I want a show down...Dean, Sam and their allies against the big bad. And I want them to win!

The more I think about Dean being Michael's vessel, the more I don't want to see it. What I have always loved about this show is that Dean and Sam are 100% human (and I still think Sammy is human despite the demon blood) and they are out there, fighting and giving all they have to save people from evil. I think making Dean into Michael's vessel right at the end to win the fight sort of cheapens everything they've done and everything they've been through.

Comment

True, but you have to keep that possibility open that it will happen. Otherwise you're going to be disappointed...

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                      In real life Humans can't become Angels but on the show I get the feeling they can because on the show Humans can become demons and in Real life demons are a different species also.
                      while that is a valid claim, the thing I see wrong with it is this:

Demons are, for lack of a better word, a "creation" of Lucifer, not God. A person only becomes a demon because his, or her, soul is corrupted to the point it is no longer human after years in Hell.

Heaven would (atleast i hope) leave the soul to rest in peace and enjoy the paradise that Heaven is (or atleast should be), without changing them into a warrior for God.

Thats just my take on it though.

Comment

has anyone ever wondered if this was dean's fate from the get go? i mean what if john made a dean with the angels before dean was born like their mother did with good ole' yellow eyes and sam.

Comment

Why would his father make a deal for that? And why would he hide it... Wouldn't he have prepared Dean more for it when the time would come? He prepared him to hunt demons, not to become the vessel of an angel. He didn't even believe angels existed... Wouldn't his father at least tell him angels existed if he knew what was coming?

Comment

Originally posted by chole_fan
                            I truly hope for your last suggestion:

Thats what I want to see. Dean and Sam back together, fighting evil and saving the world. I want a show down...Dean, Sam and their allies against the big bad. And I want them to win!

The more I think about Dean being Michael's vessel, the more I don't want to see it. What I have always loved about this show is that Dean and Sam are 100% human (and I still think Sammy is human despite the demon blood) and they are out there, fighting and giving all they have to save people from evil. I think making Dean into Michael's vessel right at the end to win the fight sort of cheapens everything they've done and everything they've been through.
                            Exactly. I don't want it to turn into that kind of a show.
                            I don't think Kripke will do it though. I'm glad they clarified that Dean's just a vessel, and not a weapon/ somehow had this hidden power within him all along. And I'm glad that his will isn't taken away from him. He still has to give his permission. (which I hope he never does!!!)

Comment

I think that Dean wont ever agree to be Michaels vessel so the angels will have to bring John from wherever he is (probably heaven) to earth to be Michaels vessel. Since I’m assuming that biology is a key factor on who angels can inhabit ie the daughter of the person Cas is in I forget his name.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎