No announcement yet.

Branding the Ribs........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Branding the Ribs........

when cas saved sam and dean he brand their ribs with a mark he ssaid hides them from angels and would make them hidden from lucifer. was that ment to be as they cant see them as they would be invisible or cant locate them if they try to sniff them out? either way how would Cas still be able to see or locate them? or could it be that he gave them the mark so only he wont be affected or perhaps he isnt an angel and something else. could be cas is god or cas is a demon or cas has gotten immunity from god from anti angel charms.

I thought that it was a cool idea, I think that it implies that Angles will not be able to sniff them out, kind if like how the Tattoes keep them from being possesed. I think that the idea is that God can still find the boys and can send Cass in their direction. I know that this has come up in another thread and some people think that it is premature but I think there is enough evidence to support it whether it turns out to be true or not.

Comment

ya i think thats most likely. perhaps its also like a god lo jack lol

Comment

It's kinda cool that it was also an Enochian sigil. I bet Kripke and Co. do a lot of their research through The Book of Enoch.

Comment

he thing that confused me.... is he working for god or looking for him....

Comment

think hes working for god and trying to find him.

Comment

yeah becuase kripke said at comi-con that cas was looking for god this year.... but cas gave the feeling that god brought him back.

Comment

ya i think god is working behind the scenes and controlling things yet no one knows where he is or has seen him. guess similar to jacob on lost. hes been controlling things the whole time but no one has ever seen him or knew where he was till last seasons finale. im wondering where god will wind up being this whole time. probably something weird or stupid like being the ringmaster at a circus or one of those hot dog eating champs at a carniville lol.

i wonder if sam or dean will ever be xrayed for some reason and we can see the brand on the ribs.

Comment

Cas was hilarious about that. Was hard to tell if he was kidding or not when Dean asked him if he branded them with it, and he replied "no, I carved it into your ribs".

Comment

Originally posted by Syn
                    Cas was hilarious about that. Was hard to tell if he was kidding or not when Dean asked him if he branded them with it, and he replied "no, I carved it into your ribs".
                    That's gotta hurt . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Syn
                      ya misha does a great job when delivering lines and being sarcastic or funny and not having any emotion.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                        ya misha does a great job when delivering lines and being sarcastic or funny and not having any emotion.
                        He has quickly made Cass a charcter that I look foward to every week, He does have such a good delivery and has taken a charcter that could be so one note and given him layers.

Comment

He IS mostly one note. :P

Comment

well one note in the sense he never changes his facial expession but he can go from bad ass to kind and caring.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by nicmar
                            He has quickly made Cass a charcter that I look foward to every week, He does have such a good delivery and has taken a charcter that could be so one note and given him layers.
                            ya i really enjoy cas. kripe did an excellent job with casting and glad he was braught back this season. makes me wonder if the blowing up cas thing was before misha signed up for the new season and that was a typical cop out if they couldnt get him back. but it did play off well with him returning and being a mystery. might make the god storyline flow better. of course kripke could have gone the same way and had a different actor but as we have seen with ruby, recasting doesnt always work.
                            Last edited by superhippie2000; 09-12-2009, 05:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I think the recasting thing hurt the show a little last year. The fact that new Ruby was not anywere near as good as the previous actresses was an issue. Plus since the cuts were made for budget resons you know it was not a creaitive decison.If they had to do it twice in a row with a charcter who was as important if not more to the shows story line than Ruby was in season 4 it would not have sat well.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎