Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's a shame really. Jimmy dies after escaping Death all Season! How IRONIC!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a shame really. Jimmy dies after escaping Death all Season! How IRONIC!

Think about it. He nearly dies from his wounds from Doomsday in "Bride". He is missing from 5 episodes being in the hospital. He comes back in "Turbulence" but is still in severe pain that he has to resort to become a drug addict just to soothe the pain.
    His marriage with Chloe falls apart, he is nearly killed by Davis again in "Beast". He finally is in full health and his relationship with Chloe mends back togethor and then....

Davis kills him. HOW IRONIC. Jimmy suffered alot this season, arguably the most of any of the main cast and in the end, he still dies.

Alas, Poor Jimmy.......Ahem....... I mean "HENRY"!

Thoughts?

i know,
    some would think that he wasnt meant to die, well, because death was after him all season..
    but well,
    i just cant belive that he is dead

Comment

Good riddance, I am sorry but Henry/Jimmy was my least favorite character on this show. I just could not find a reason to like him. He was the Wesley Crusher of this series for me.

Comment

i diden't mind jimmy.

or henry... "

Comment

I miss him...

Comment

I Miss Jimmy

I liked Jimmy a lot. When he learned Clark's secret I thought that was an original twist on the mythos story where he knew about Clark but Lois didn't. I couldn't wait to see his adventures with Clark now that he knew his secret. But they killed him. AA was an excellent Jimmy and the real one, so I don't think I could accept someone else taking his place.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny8
              I liked Jimmy a lot. When he learned Clark's secret I thought that was an original twist on the mythos story where he knew about Clark but Lois didn't. I couldn't wait to see his adventures with Clark now that he knew his secret. But they killed him. AA was an excellent Jimmy and the real one, so I don't think I could accept someone else taking his place.
              I agree AA will always be my smallville jimmy olsen

Comment

He had the worse season and then just right at the end he died This was THE biggest mistake Smallville ever done..... well that and 7 years clana.

Comment

He was my second least favorite character in S8. Doomsday made no sense to me at all. Davis--??
                  seemed like a ridiculous way to lightswitch Jimmy into a saint before killing him. Funny because Jimmy was the one with the murderous impulses before and Davis didn't even want to hurt him besides being a monster.

He is still not Henry to me though. He's JIMMY.

Comment

All right, my view on this issue is as follows: DC, although I love them to death, was being incredibly adamant in that they wanted Jimmy being younger than Clark and Lois. I think that's stupid and unnecessary. Smallville is supposed to reinvent the Superman mythos in a slight way - keeping the basic elements as such. Sure, it needs a Jimmy. But Jimmy doesn't have to be younger.

Come on.

I hope DC realizes their mistake, because we obviously know from what we've seen on Smallville that death can be reversed.

Comment

I LOVE Jimmy, always have and forever will Why did they have to kill him? *mumbles* Stupid age difference

Originally posted by VagrantDream
                      He was my second least favorite character in S8. Doomsday made no sense to me at all. Davis--??
                      seemed like a ridiculous way to lightswitch Jimmy into a saint before killing him. Funny because Jimmy was the one with the murderous impulses before and Davis didn't even want to hurt him besides being a monster.
                      Jimmy wasn't a saint before he died and never was portrayed that way, just your average good guy. He found out Clark's secret and understood Chloe's motives, he did the same thing in Identity. What Davis did made complete sense to me because (and here is the shocker!) he was serial killer!

When did Jimmy have murderous impulses? He was the one who found out about Davis and when Davis tried to defend himself by saying the dude was a drunk driver who killed to people Jimmy still thought it was wrong because Jimmy has a good heart and doesn't approve of murdering anyone. I don't even think he wanted to hurt Davis when he handcuffed him in Turbulence, just protect himself and Chloe (she would be arriving soon) and get a confession out of him, hence the handcuffs.

Davis may not have wanted to physically hurt Jimmy but he sure screwed him mentally. Jimmy was just a nice guy trying to prove that he wasn't insane.

He is still not Henry to me though. He's JIMMY.
                      So true

Comment

Originally posted by Aparna
                        All right, my view on this issue is as follows: DC, although I love them to death, was being incredibly adamant in that they wanted Jimmy being younger than Clark and Lois. I think that's stupid and unnecessary. Smallville is supposed to reinvent the Superman mythos in a slight way - keeping the basic elements as such. Sure, it needs a Jimmy. But Jimmy doesn't have to be younger.

Come on.

I hope DC realizes their mistake, because we obviously know from what we've seen on Smallville that death can be reversed.
                        I blame PS3 entirely. They probably just made up that story so the fans would get off their case.

Why do I think this?

Because if DC really cared so much, they would have put a stop to certain things that definitely aren't following the mythos like Lois knowing Clark all the way back in Season 4 or Doomsday meeting Clark way before they fight when Clark has been Superman for a while.

It's just some lame excuse PS3 made up. Don't believe it at all.

Comment

When Jimmy and Davis died all in one fell swoop that made my freakin day - 2 annoying characters killed off in one go lol

Comment

^LOL! It was the classic Smallville quick fix. It's right up there with that kid in "Reaper" turning himself into dust.

That said, I really miss Jimmy. I loved him. He brought a lot of sunshine to the show.

Comment

Originally posted by ginnyfan
                              That said, I really miss Jimmy. I loved him. He brought a lot of sunshine to the show.
                              as did I. i really loved his optimistic attitude.

~K

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎