No announcement yet.

Mad Men (AMC)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Men (AMC)

Sorry if this thread has already been opened, i didn't see it in my search.

The scene tonight where Peggy got a prank call from her coworkers pretending to be a badly burned girl requiring two bedrooms and help in the bathroom was hysterical.

The grandpa teaching the 8 year old girl how to drive, with the camera panning away to show her on the wrong side of the street was pretty cool too.

Don had the best of intentions when he took on taking in Betty's father into his own home, rather than just accepting Betty's and her brother's idea of sending him into a old folks' home. But his idea may have backfired on him considering the grandfather didn't ever like him much, the old fellow's mental state (Witness his pouring Don's and Betty's expensive wine down the kitchen sink in this season's first episode), and that he may have made an impression on Don's daughter. You will see a bit of a change in her in the next episode and it won't be for the better.

Good for you davidbrenton for opening a thread here for Mad Men. It is good that the best show on tv have a thread in this forum. It is high time it that it did.

Comment

Just finished season 1. Watching s2 as i type this.

Comment

Bumping
        s4 premieres on July 25.

Comment

season premiere tonight anybody else going to watch? can't believe how inactive this thread is.

Comment

I'm watching for sure.
            Best show on tv.

Comment

oh i agree really enjoyed last nights episode. best line of the episode was Don: Believe me Henry everybody thinks this is temporary. also roger sterling had a few great one liners. I absolutely hate betty and henry

Comment

Betty continues to be the worst mother and spoiled little princess to boot.

Roger always cracks me up...
                Liked seeing Pete and Peggy on good terms...

Comment

drunk lane was awesome really enjoyed him and don's one night of bonding. loved the line about handjobs in the movie theater. i really hope cosgrove comes back

Comment

I loved the Don and Lane show.

Next week seems Pete focused which is great.

Comment

best episode this season, pete just keeps on improving, hilarious seeing peggy get high and her spying on Don. Good to see cosgrove again, now im anxious to see miserable betty return.

Comment

Pete's awesome..loved his little nonchalant shrug at his father in law's insult.

I agree...best ep this year. "He doesn't own your vagina" "No but he's renting it"

Comment

really good episode, it was a little awkward seeing them go down that route with sally feel really bad for her seems the only one who's really been there for her has been Carla or Gene. Dons plan was ingenious, peggy driving the scooter (or w.e) in a circle was hysterical. Pete growing a sack and not backing down to roger was also great.

Comment

Now this one was the best one...a little controversial with Sally and the actress...

Pete's awesome.

Comment

another great episode this season has been fantastic. Loved the flashbacks to don meeting roger and the ending with Don smirking was awesome. I didnt really care for the peggy storyline.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎