Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Sympathy For The Devil?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginx
    I looked at that as if Dean forgave Sam in record time then it would make Sam's actions less significant. Since Dean is having a hard time forgiving his brother it adds more weight to what Sam did and that it was wrong.
    I guess I just never thought Dean needed to forgive Sam. I mean, yeah Dean had to be hurt that Sam went off with Ruby and was drinking blood and all that but he was doing it for Dean (and the world, trying to stave off the Apocalypse).

If conditions were reversed, if Dean had had a chance to try to use his "freak" powers to do something good, to save his brother and possibly stop the end of the world, he would have done it.

I guess...I don't know. I'm not articulating myself very well.

Comment

Fantastic!

Loved it! Absolutely cracking season opening! Can the script writing get any better, think not! My biggest concern is that I can't see how they can do future seasons? I mean if they do stop the apocolypse then what else will there be???
      And I just don't want it to end!

Comment

It was a good premiere, a lot better than other series but it wasn't a perfect episode. I'd give it a solid 8. It had humor and it told a good story. I was entertained.

Comment

10, the best season premiere of Supernatural.

Comment

Yeah it was pretty good but I like Lazarus Rising better.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎