Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Sympathy For The Devil" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOO HOO!!!!!! I am so insanely excited for this premiere. This is going to be the longest 3 days in the history of the world

I am really hoping that since we are coming back a week or two earlier than the other Thursday shows (like last year) we will see big ratings for the premiere. I'd love to see in the 4 - 4.5 million range.

I am so glad the fall tv season in general is finally starting back up. I am so tired of re-runs!

Comment

*dances* I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!! Its finally almost here!!!

4 mil would be sooo awesome! I hope so!

Comment

OMG the premiere is this Thursday? Woo!

Comment

RYAN!! Shame on you!! We can't be friends anymore

Comment

I'm so excited for the premiere.

I think the rest of the major networks aren't premiring their shows yet, so hopefully Supernatural has a good chance of getting 4 mill. this week!

Comment

cant wait its the highlight of my week

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
                RYAN!! Shame on you!! We can't be friends anymore
                Ahaha I know I know, shame on me!! Time just seems to pass by so quickly, hard to believe another season of awesomeness is about to start again.

Comment

Yeah, I'm more than just a little geeked about SPN S5 starting in about 2 days and 18.5 hours!

{the fact I can watch the show in HD now - as it airs - doesn't hurt either}

Comment

Just rewatched "Lucifer Rising" in preparation for the premiere. Two days left!

Comment

2 daaaayyysss!

----- Added 54 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by number8
                      Ahaha I know I know, shame on me!! Time just seems to pass by so quickly, hard to believe another season of awesomeness is about to start again.
                      Yeah it did fly by I mean I can't say I missed it like crazy cause it just didn't seem like its been gone for long
                      Last edited by Lexgirl33; 09-08-2009, 08:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I feel like just yesterday it seemed like it would be forever for it to get back on but now it's just 2 days away! Sweet!

Anyone here going to be watching Vampire Diaries before hand? Just to see what it's all about?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                          I feel like just yesterday it seemed like it would be forever for it to get back on but now it's just 2 days away! Sweet!

Anyone here going to be watching Vampire Diaries before hand? Just to see what it's all about?
                          I'm going to check it out, just to see if it is any good...

2 days, 8.5 hours to go

Comment

I just watched Lazarus Rising. If this is anywhere near as epic as that

Comment

Its gonna be awseom!!!

Comment

the summer actually flew by.... 8 days, ____hours and ___minutes.......

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎