Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Sympathy For The Devil" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya i think its just misleading us. lol

Comment

6 days, 14 hours, 35 minutes
      Last edited by Kneel before Zod; 09-04-2009, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Wow I've been focusing on Smallville for awhile and didn't even realize Supernatural is back NEXT WEEK! Just finished setting it up on PVR!

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
          Picking up where the finale left off, Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Sam (Jared Padalecki) watch as the Devil (guest star Mark Pellegrino, “Lost”)
          I wonder if that'll be at the end or something because it's not like Lucifer is crawling outta the pit and already sporting a meat sack! But remember with descriptions sometimes they can be misleading or not happen at all - so I guess we'll be surprised

----- Added 53 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
          Ohh okay maybe we will see him at the end, or just hear him? I can't imagine Lucifer finding a vessel that fast though.
          maybe he's more efficient than the angels
          Last edited by Ginx; 09-04-2009, 11:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

If Lucifer's a fallen angel, then he might be like Anna in that he's currently in human form.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
              I wonder if that'll be at the end or something because it's not like Lucifer is crawling outta the pit and already sporting a meat sack! But remember with descriptions sometimes they can be misleading or not happen at all - so I guess we'll be surprised

----- Added 53 Seconds later -----

maybe he's more efficient than the angels
              ya i think probably at the end. but ya they do get misleading but dont really mislead that much lol.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Syn
              If Lucifer's a fallen angel, then he might be like Anna in that he's currently in human form.
              its different cause anna chose to fall and was only in human form because she was created inside a woman so she kind of took over the egg. the devil was forced to fall and was thrown in hell so he is still an angel just thrown in jail i guess so he wouldnt have a body he would still have the essance for an angel. so whatever anna was between falling and landing inside the womens uterus.
              Last edited by superhippie2000; 09-04-2009, 12:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Syn
                I thought Anna inhabited a little girl and then lost her angel memory? So Anna's body was a host? Maybe I missed when they explained that she was in human form already?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                  I thought Anna inhabited a little girl and then lost her angel memory? So Anna's body was a host? Maybe I missed when they explained that she was in human form already?
                  she fell from heaven and ripped out her grace. her grace created a tree and her "body" went into some lady who couldnt have kids. she was born like a normal human so she always thought she was human but she had flashes of stuff when she was little and was told stop it or youll go to a looney bin so she did and she didnt even think about it till she heard the angels voices and didnt learn she was an angel till pamela hypnotized her.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                    she fell from heaven and ripped out her grace. her grace created a tree and her "body" went into some lady who couldnt have kids. she was born like a normal human so she always thought she was human but she had flashes of stuff when she was little and was told stop it or youll go to a looney bin so she did and she didnt even think about it till she heard the angels voices and didnt learn she was an angel till pamela hypnotized her.
                    Wow...good memory!! I somehow had totally forgotten about that. Maybe I wanted to block the semi-ridiculous "grace tree" from my memory of an otherwise fantastic season

6 days, 1 hour and counting (for us eastcoasters anyway)! You poor westcoasters will have a few extra hours wait

For this season I have a personal goal of reaching the 2000 post mark. I mean, I've been hanging around since '06 and am lagging waaay behind in the post count. Gotta get my act together

Comment

eh not so much a good memory i just watched the episode yesterday on dvd hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by chole_fan

For this season I have a personal goal of reaching the 2000 post mark. I mean, I've been hanging around since '06 and am lagging waaay behind in the post count. Gotta get my act together
                        Go to culture, you'll gain posts there in no time

6 dayyyss!!! I can't freaking wait!

Comment

5 days!
                          Last edited by Lexgirl33; 09-05-2009, 12:29 PM.

Comment

cant wait really excited even more after watching the dvds.

Comment

I should really have a season 4 marathon. I am surprised they didn't show SPN last night

Comment

I'm so excited for the premiere, especially after rewatching four of the episodes from season four today!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎