No announcement yet.

Kristin Kreuk joins the cast...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kristin Kreuk joins the cast...

Last edited by myankskent; 09-02-2009, 01:55 PM.

I think that's really cool news. It'll be nice to see Kristin in an adult role and I have a feeling she'll bounce off of Zachary Levi very well. Plus, the thought of seeing someone as elegant as her working at Buy More is really amusing. I definitely approve.

Comment

if she starts making out with brandon routh im leaving haha.

should be intresting to see how she does since ive only really seen in on smallville.

its funny how much superman related stuff is connected to chuck. 2 supermen a lana lang and smallville as a trivia answer during there little channel surfing game. oh and cant forget that cameo by shelby lol

Comment

Ya know, I've watched a few episodes here and there, but, I think I may have to check out Chuck, now. I always found the plot of the show amusing.

Comment

PARIS!! LOL

I had to say it, lol. haha

Nonetheless, I happy for her. She was pretty good in Street Fighter.

Comment

Hollywood sure likes to use KK as a relationship breaker she disrupted Lois and Clark getting togather on Smallville now she going to come between Chuck and Sarah

Comment

lets just hope the channah ship doesn't become as angsty as the clana ship was at times.

Comment

I'm actually looking foward to this. I like Kristin as an actress, even if I was sick to death of Lana on Smallville! Can't wait to see how she interacts with Chuck and the Buy More crew. Will be interesting to see her do something a little more comedic.

Comment

Originally posted by chole_fan
                  I'm actually looking foward to this. I like Kristin as an actress, even if I was sick to death of Lana on Smallville! Can't wait to see how she interacts with Chuck and the Buy More crew. Will be interesting to see her do something a little more comedic.
                  Me too I just hope we don't get any scenes involving hannah bugging chuck to tell her his secret.

Comment

Originally posted by krpto
                    Me too I just hope we don't get any scenes involving hannah bugging chuck to tell her his secret.
                    "Chuck, I know your hiding something. You can trust me..."

Comment

Question: I love the idea of Kristin Kreuk on Chuck, but I need more. Tell me something else about her character, Hannah. —Diana
                      Ausiello: Chuck won’t be the only Buy moron crushing on the new girl. Morgan will develop semi-serious feelings for her, too.
                      Buy Moron!! Hahahahaa. That's hilarious.

Comment

Okay, I said on another thread thingy that I would stop watching this show if they did ANOTHER Chuck/Sarah love triangle, because, really, I'm getting bored of it. However, if they're setting Chuck up with Hannah, and Sarah with [Brandon Routh's character whose name temporarily escapes me] at the same time, it might not be so bad, because it won't be just one of them pining over the other.

On the topic of Kristin Kreuk, I think I'm quite looking forward to seeing her in a role that I don't hate - no offence to Lana fans, but she really grated on me towards the end... and before that, really...

Comment

I can't wait for Kristin in Chuck! I love her in smallville and she is a great actress! I happy she is leaving smallville to behind.

Comment

Originally posted by big yellow taxi
                            Okay, I said on another thread thingy that I would stop watching this show if they did ANOTHER Chuck/Sarah love triangle, because, really, I'm getting bored of it. However, if they're setting Chuck up with Hannah, and Sarah with [Brandon Routh's character whose name temporarily escapes me] at the same time, it might not be so bad, because it won't be just one of them pining over the other.

On the topic of Kristin Kreuk, I think I'm quite looking forward to seeing her in a role that I don't hate - no offence to Lana fans, but she really grated on me towards the end... and before that, really...
                            maybe KK and BR characters should just get together. then for those who like lana and clark can get a different kind of lana and clark lol.

Comment

I deffinately love kristin's acting or I wouldn't have special ordered the snow white movie she starred in from borders just to have it but I'm still a little iffy on the idea of one of her characters being part of a ship with one of my shows heroes again.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎