Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's better for Ollie? Lois or Tess

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lois was definatly better for him then tess, but in the end chloe was and is the best

Comment

Originally posted by Superboogie
      Though there is no scene where Dinah kills someone on the show?
      Well I think she came close to it.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by MissWofflez
      Lois was definatly better for him then tess, but in the end chloe was and is the best
      If they had explored the Dollie relationship a little more, that still remains to be seen.
      Last edited by shy175223; 06-06-2011, 04:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Superboogie
        Though there is no scene where Dinah kills someone on the show?
        The sonic scream, i think it can kill people if she really tries.

Well i don't like the use of murder to justify why people are better matched. I would say Dinah/ollie are heroes and sometimes this is just what happens in the job, they are much more than that.
        Last edited by BlueRanger; 06-06-2011, 10:17 PM.

Comment

I don't like it either but it tells something about the mindset of the person. I can't imagine SV Lois with someone who was able to murder a person, even if it was Lex. She is just too good for GA. Though Clark almost killed too but luckily Lois was there to stop him.

Comment

Btween just the two? Tess or Lois, its a tough choice, because both complemented Ollie in different ways, in his smallville time. But somehow I can actually see Lois as Queen's wife, she seems like the marriage type, while Tess may not be so keen.

Comment

Anyone but Chloe!!!.....now, joke aside, I loved both Lollie and Tollie, just becuase I love both girls and also I used to loved Oliver (before pathetic Oliver as a half of pathetic chollie). But as my first favorite couple in SV was Lollie pop I have to voted for Lollie, they were awesome together, so adorable and hot!

Besides Lois makes any ship awesome!!
              Last edited by Eleidich; 06-20-2011, 08:37 PM.

Comment

For Oliver...
                Chloe>Zatanna>Tess>Dinah>Lois
                Chlollie is cute but hot as well.
                Zatanna and Ollie... whoa that would be sexy.
                Tess and Ollie...at one point i could have really swung this way in season 8.
                Dinah and Oliver...if anything it would be entertaining to watch them try to kill each other.
                Lois and Oliver...I am sorry after the build up this ship had and after the break-up and the will they-won't was just too much angst.
                Last edited by Degobunny; 03-21-2012, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Dinah , defintely Lois comes in a close second, Chlollie is soooooo mismatched....Oliver is too much man for Chloe to handle.

Comment

No one. I have no respect for Ollie as a man or as a hero (cheater/backstabber) so I would rather not see him with anyone.

Comment

• ^Couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

• If chloe was an option id choose chloe.

Comment

• If Lori Lemaris were an option, I'd definitely choose her. Definitely NOT Chloe.

Comment

• Tess and Oliver, no question. The longing and passion between them is awesome. They by far have the greatest chemistry, and very similar personalities. I think Lois is a wonderful best friend for Oliver, but they both do better with Clark and Tess as romantic love interests.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎