Brandon Routh Joins Chuck!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigblueplanet
    Thanks for the link.

Wow. Two Supermen in this show! (I loved Adam Baldwin in “Superman Doomsday”. ) Do you know how many episodes Brandon will be appearing? Can’t wait!
    He will be appearing in about 8 eps. He is supposed to have a very important role in the show this season. Can't wait! And yeah, Adam is awesome as Casey too. Love him.

Here is a pic of Brandon. I got it from this promo. Enjoy!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by blueyes
      He will be appearing in about 8 eps. He is supposed to have a very important role in the show this season. Can't wait! And yeah, Adam is awesome as Casey too. Love him.

Here is a pic of Brandon. I got it from this promo. Enjoy!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Oh, that’s great! I’ve read somewhere that Kristin’s character will appear only 3 episodes and I was afraid so would Brandon’s. Glad to know his character seems to be integral to the impact of the story in the coming season.

And thanks for the promo clip and pic! I was amazed to see just how much their promo focused mainly on Chuck. I’m so used to watching SV promo which we barely see the protagonist in it, you know. lol

Comment

I wonder whats really his background, it seems that he is extremely mysterious. Even Gen. Beckham can't really control him.

Comment

BR looked really good in tonight's episode! He's sarcastic which is nice and his character is interesting because you really don't know what he's going to do. It would be cool if his character and KK's character Hannah got together but that's not likely going to happen.

Comment

Question: Any chance you have a nice, juicy tidbit regarding Chuck? —SmurfLover
            Ausiello:
            This one’s for all the gays and gals out there: “I have a shirtless scene coming up [in the March 1 episode],” reveals Brandon Routh (Shaw). “It’s a really big deal for me. I worked out like crazy for Superman Returns, but stayed behind the leotard most of the time so you never knew just how in shape I had gotten. Then I took some time off and let my body go a little. So when I heard this shirtless scene was coming up, I worked hard to have something good to show people.” I’m guessing producers liked what they saw. Routh tells us that his Chuck stint was recently extended from four to eight episodes.
            Looks like he'll be sticking around longer than we thought. Hopefully the extra episodes means they've liked what he's done in the next couple eps. I wonder if the extra episodes will be right after his first four, or if he'll be gone for a couple eps and come back for another 4

Comment

The longer Shaw stays on the show the better for me. Great character.

You can see a sneak peek of a shirtless Brandon in this promo.. can not wait..

Last edited by blueyes; 01-28-2010, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blueyes
                The longer Shaw stays on the show the better for me. Great character.

You can see a sneak peek of a shirtless Brandon in this promo.. can not wait..

I like Brandon Routh's character, but not as much as I liked seeing Chuck man up and knock him out in that promo. I wonder when that episode is

Comment

Originally posted by smeyer44
                  I like Brandon Routh's character, but not as much as I liked seeing Chuck man up and knock him out in that promo. I wonder when that episode is

I think it will be Chuck vs the Mask

Comment

Originally posted by BRAISKI
                    I think it will be Chuck vs the Mask
                    No, it's the one after. The one airing right after the winter olympics, March 1, I think.

And to me it seems that Shaw is looking for this type of response from Chuck; he wants him to deal with his emotions in the open, IMO. We'll see..
                    Last edited by blueyes; 02-01-2010, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎