No announcement yet.

Brandon Routh Joins Chuck!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kryptonian250
    I think BR and KK will hook up on Chuck, that would some allusion.
    ya they might unless PS wants to not have Chuck and Sarah together anymore..

Comment

Well Josh and Chris said there not tearing Charah apart, its going to be this trapezoid thing. Although there stupid for thinking that if Chuck and Sarah get together its going to end the show. That's dumb.

Comment

that's like saying the smallville show will be over if Lois & Clark are together. i read a few statements i believe its was from the old PS for SV that said that. but i don't think that if some couple are together on a show its just that writers aren't creative with out having any kind of separation between what looks like future relationship between couple on shows. o well what can you do.

Comment

Originally posted by big yellow taxi
          However, I had hoped he would be a bit of a contrast to the Bryce's of the world, in that he could be a friendlier spy who wants to help Chuck be more awesome, whereas this makes it seem as though he's just another ridiculously attractive dude who's chasing after Sarah, making Chuck seem pathetic and undermining the main love story... Like we haven't seen that before and hated every minute of it!?!
          IA with this. I don't understand why we have to have triangles or trapezoids or any other geometrical shapes. If Chuck loves Sarah and Sarah loves Chuck, then it's stupid to keep them apart. I mean, at least they could TRY at a relationship for awhile.

And BR coming is alright. He was okay as Superman but I'd like to see him in another role (which I will be able to do, yay!) Plus, watching him, ZL and AB all on the same show...I'm going to need a fan. Can't go wrong with three very good looking guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Violet-Shadow
            IA with this. I don't understand why we have to have triangles or trapezoids or any other geometrical shapes. If Chuck loves Sarah and Sarah loves Chuck, then it's stupid to keep them apart. I mean, at least they could TRY at a relationship for awhile.

And BR coming is alright. He was okay as Superman but I'd like to see him in another role (which I will be able to do, yay!) Plus, watching him, ZL and AB all on the same show...I'm going to need a fan. Can't go wrong with three very good looking guys.

well i think constant love triangles eventually kill a show because its to predictable i mean the Chuck and his Ex Jill i when i seen that start i knew 100% that she will end up being some folcroum agent. it just get over done i think and like i said i hate it cause it gets predictable real fast. another think i mentioned is that this is not a movie trilogy of maximum 9 hours but a season of a bunch of hours well you just have to have talented writers i guess if not then things get bad on a show.
            Last edited by Kal_El=Clark; 09-17-2009, 03:44 PM.

Comment

But imagine his character hooking up with KK's character. Now that would make people talk. Clark and Lana hooking up but not.

Comment

^^^ I feel ill. I don't want to think about it. Seriously, is everyone going to fall in love with KK's character on Chuck like they did on SV? BR's character - Shaw - can have his interest in Sarah but please not Hannah too!

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Kal_El=Clark
                well i think constant love triangles eventually kill a show because its to predictable i mean the Chuck and his Ex Jill i when i seen that start i knew 100% that she will end up being some folcroum agent. it just get over done i think and like i said i hate it cause it gets predictable real fast. another think i mentioned is that this is not a movie trilogy of maximum 9 hours but a season of a bunch of hours well you just have to have talented writers i guess if not then things get bad on a show.
                Plus, the triangles don't make sense! Sarah and Chuck love each other, so why insert these silly flings into the plot? For angst? To keep them apart because we as the audience will get bored if the characters actually go on a real date or two? I'm not too upset about BR but I'm sick and tired of love triangles and trapezoids and octagons and so on.
                Last edited by Violet-Shadow; 09-18-2009, 12:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

^^^ I feel ill. I don't want to think about it. Seriously, is everyone going to fall in love with KK's character on Chuck like they did on SV? BR's character - Shaw - can have his interest in Sarah but please not Hannah too!

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Plus, the triangles don't make sense! Sarah and Chuck love each other, so why insert these silly flings into the plot? For angst? To keep them apart because we as the audience will get bored if the characters actually go on a real date or two? I'm not too upset about BR but I'm sick and tired of love triangles and trapezoids and octagons and so on.
                  they might just do that from what i read online from all the sites.

as for triangles like i said to be it seems they put them on to take up screen time as in they seriously dont have anything else to write about. if you get writers to write a show and their paid good money then write a DANG good story. me personnaly i do like the romantic part its fun to watch, but the comedy between them two is funnier like i dont remember what episode that was but it didnt involve another girl or guy but where Chuck drives the car with the remote and it blows up well the expression that Sarah had on her face and after what happened how Chuck shows up and thinks its the coolest thing to drive that car and with out realizing put Sarah in a painful position that i thought was good stuff .

so another wards to much of one thing on a show of multiple episodes can ruin a show.

Comment

Originally posted by Kal_El=Clark
                    they might just do that from what i read online from all the sites.

as for triangles like i said to be it seems they put them on to take up screen time as in they seriously dont have anything else to write about. if you get writers to write a show and their paid good money then write a DANG good story. me personnaly i do like the romantic part its fun to watch, but the comedy between them two is funnier like i dont remember what episode that was but it didnt involve another girl or guy but where Chuck drives the car with the remote and it blows up well the expression that Sarah had on her face and after what happened how Chuck shows up and thinks its the coolest thing to drive that car and with out realizing put Sarah in a painful position that i thought was good stuff .

so another wards to much of one thing on a show of multiple episodes can ruin a show.
                    You mean Shaw and Hannah hooking up?

Well yeah BR is supposedly super-funny. He'll be more comic relief than serious I hope.

Comment

You mean Shaw and Hannah hooking up?

Well yeah BR is supposedly super-funny. He'll be more comic relief than serious I hope.

ya thats what i read i will look again see if i can find the article and post a link to it.

Comment

Great post it when you find it.

Comment

That would be awesome if BR was to do some comedy/comic relief on Chuck.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

But imagine his character hooking up with KK's character. Now that would make people talk. Clark and Lana hooking up but not.
                          Imagine if not only do they hook up but KK character complains that he is keeping a secret from her.
                          Last edited by Loisistheone; 11-07-2009, 12:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

BR is comic relief because he's super funny and all but Shaw/Hannah is likely to happen.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Agreed!

Well he played Superman and now he's on Chuck for 2-3 episodes. There's something green maybe a drug that subdues his characters. Like an allusion to Kryptonite.
                              Oh, sorry I forgot to reply. Been too busy. And your idea sound great, I love it! Hope they do something like that. They could also do something like say his character, Shaw, is coming or going somewhere for a mission/important meeting or something and he says that he needs to 'fly'.

Oh, and another idea could be to have both Brandon and maybe Zach too disguised as nerds with glasses and all that ala Clark Kent for a mission!! How awesome would that be?!

Any way, here is a recent interview with Zach, Yvonne and Brandon on the set,

man, Zach is soo funny!

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

BR is comic relief because he's super funny and all but Shaw/Hannah is likely to happen.
                              I don't think so.
                              Last edited by blueyes; 11-09-2009, 10:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by blueyes

Any way, here is a recent interview with Zach, Yvonne and Brandon on the set,

Thanks for the link.

Wow. Two Supermen in this show! (I loved Adam Baldwin in “Superman Doomsday”. ) Do you know how many episodes Brandon will be appearing? Can’t wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎