Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Think Jimmy Will Come Back to Life?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Think Jimmy Will Come Back to Life?

tell me your answer, cuz in the comics he didnt die

Oh sorry to burst your bubble hun but in this they showed he isn't the real Jimmy Olsen the real Jimmy Olsen apparently is his little brother. Jimmy's real name was Henry and James was his middle name and appaerntly his little brother has the same name or he may just take his name to honor him or something.

I don't like it a lot of people don't. I would like for them to go back and time and fix the whole thing. So everything that was done on SV wasn't done for nothing. But I doubt that will happen.

Comment

Unfortunately, I don't think we will ever see our Jimmy Olsen again.

I wish he was just sent to the future rather than dieing. The legion could have left two rings and Jimmy could be sent off to 10 years from now so he could be the right age. I hate that they made him not the "real" Jimmy Olsen.

What I think would have been a great way to do it would have been to keep Jimmy around and then somewhere around the end of the show have him get stuck in the future and unable to return somehow so that he would be the right age. Then, we could also see what life for the rest of the characters would be like in 10 years. They could have one of the last episodes include scenes of Jimmy waking up in the future and finding Superman. This way we could keep Jimmy and line him up with the mythos in terms of age. Having a new Jimmy is weird.

Comment

I think that the way they retconned Jimmy so that he wasn't really Jimmy after all because he was too old was too forced. Aaron Ashmore's Jimmy Olsen was the best Jimmy ever done, so to have him not really be Jimmy was dumb, but it's too late to fix it now!

Comment

Yep, they've said he isn't coming back.

Comment

Yeah, he's not comming back at all...i think everybody would vote yes for it but not gonna happen...

Comment

NOPE! His little brother is now Jimmy Olsen.

Comment

In my version yes... but in the show...

BLTD....

Comment

No. But that would be wonderful.

Comment

In the Season finale of Season 8 at Jimmy's Funeral, Chloe gives his camera to his younger brother and says ,"I think that this belongs to you..." hands him the camera, "I think Jimmy would want you to have it". The Boy replies quietly ,"Thanks". Chloe than adds, "Who knows, maybe some day you'll follow in his footsteps." The Dead Jimmy's real name is Henry, I think that the boy's name is James. So obviously, I think the boy is the real Jimmy Olsen.
                    Last edited by CKisbeast99; 09-11-2010, 10:55 AM. Reason: Forgot to add more detail.

Comment

I'm afraid the one way to make the "Henry" fiasco even worse would be to pull another "Jean Grey" by undoing it now and forcing Henry to become Jimmy. Such contrived backpedaling is a big reason I don't read too many comics anymore.

Personally, I'd rather see the comics honor Mr. Ashmore's character by suggesting that Jimmy was inspired by a big brother who loved film noir.

Comment

in that case I prefer not to see that kid at all. Just a new Olsen altogether which the 2013 preview already indicated there's an Olsen there. With disruption of time [SPOILER]brainiac 5 and clones, anything is possible[/SPOILER]
                        Last edited by Dominicus; 09-11-2010, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Oh my poor Jimmy, if only you had never got tangled up in Chloe's net, you might have retained your dignity, sanity, reputation and life!

I would love to see him back, but there's no possible way to do it! I just hope his younger brother stays far far away from SV .

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎