Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will be the mid-season cliffhanger?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't want the society to be ser 60 years ago I want AU because taking in to account Batman Begins everyone has debuted in the right order and the JLA doesn't have Clark or Bruce as members staying true to the mythos the original line up had flash MM GL and WW later to be retconned as Black Canary

Comment

Chloe, is chilled to the bone!!

Comment

Both Clark and Chloe let's say end up trapped behind some walls! Come out much, much later, question arises WHAT WAS DONE BEHIND THOSE WALLS which leaves as quessing!!

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

They were left with not much clothes on! HMM..................................!

----- Added 30 Minutes later -----

or Clark was left unconcious, perhaps delirious, not remembering much! WHAT HAPPENED TO CHLOE?!!

----- Added 32 Minutes later -----

or Clark was left unconcious, perhaps delirious, not remembering much! WHAT HAPPENED TO CHLOE?!!Was she let's say kidnapped or something of that nature, or perhaps something INTIMANT!!
        Last edited by donnarose; 09-24-2009, 09:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The big reveal in Pandora is a vision of the coupliing of Lois and Clark that is somehow linked to the end of the world. Lois and Clark will decide to wrongfully end their relationship and deny their feelings in order to save humanity. This will infuriate all Cloisers who will burn up the message boards with their fury. Lurking Closiers will finally decide to join K-site just to voice their anger and disgust.
          Chlarkers will rejoice. Cloisers will swear never to watch again, but end up watching because we just can't help ourselves.
          Last edited by BAMAGIRL; 09-24-2009, 11:04 AM.

Comment

From reading these post I dont even think people take this serious

Comment

BREATHS LIFE into Life Less Chloe from a Deep Chill!!

Comment

Lois is killed by Zod, but we find out that Lois Lane wasn't "the" Lois Lane. It turns out that for some unexplained reason Lois has been using her youngest sister's name for all these years!

Comment

how bought...

darkseid is watching from space saying "Soon you will defeate zod, Kal el. then you will face me'

im not too much happy that zod is a villian this season so i would like zod to be the villian for the first half, then darkseid for the second half. like season 7. brainiac for the first and lex for the second

Comment

Mid-Season Finale. Hmm. That's a toughy. I hope its not the Society episode. Anyways, I think it should end with Chloe and Clark having a HUGE argument, and Chloe leaves FOR GOOD - just to ensure she doesn't get offed this season because its her last (I think); Zod steps up to his throne, and comes to the conclusion that he will make Earth his new kryptonian playground; Clark finally realizes Lois is the woman for him, but finds her kissing Oliver; and it is revealed that the Lex that was blown up was a Clone that Lionel created to ensure the fact that the real Lex would never discover Clark's secret - which means the real Lex is in some sort of 33.1 facility, kept in containment since season 6 or 7 who knows, lol. Hope some of those are good

Comment

in superman lex clones himself a bunch of times so lex more then likely will come back either in the middle of this season or next season. the producers had luch with michael rosenbaum. lets not forget that. something is abrewing.

Comment

Rescue

Another possible scenario Clark and Chloe find out what the visions mean and discuss it and finally Chloe says something like GO SAVE ME CLARK!!:cool

Comment

Henry Olsen appears out of nowhere as Zod's disciple and kills Clark because Clark wasn't there to save him lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kneel before Zod
                            I think they're going to be saving that particular idea for much later.
                            I agree - that will likely be toward the conclusion of the season. I believe the mid-season cliffhanger will involve Lois learning or becoming convinced that Clark is the Blur.

Comment

something totally different then what ppl expected

What i think the mid-season should be, well first you have to know of the original old Superman comics where he was visited by his older brother Mon-el and i know some of you might go and look this up. but Mon-el's character eventually becomes one of the members of the Legion but before that happens he has a run in with Clark, as teens\young adults and then Clark eventually finds out that he is not his brother and almost kills him but saves him by trapping him in the phantom zome by preserving his soul\phantom and in the future the Legion releases him and cures him, well those of you who will go look this up, its a pretty cool story, kinda cheesey, but in the future he eventually becomes everything Superman was except with no weakness to kryptonite. So yeah some you guys should check it out let me know what you think......

Comment

The death of clone jor-el

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎