Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will be the mid-season cliffhanger?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark will have to make a tough decision that’ll affect his life forever..for he must make the ultimate choice:

Will he switch over to Verizon or stay with Sprint?..lol

Comment

Originally posted by herolee10
      Clark will have to make a tough decision that’ll affect his life forever..for he must make the ultimate choice:

No! He'll have a harder choice than that!!! "Do you chose the Red Pill or the Blue Pill? The Red one leaves everything as it is. The show'll continue having plotholes, you'll never fly, ect ect. The Blue one stays always true to the mythology." LOL

Comment

Lois remembers the "magical night" from her trip to the future and goes to buy a pregnancy test!

Comment

Last seasons cliffhanger with Lex was awesome. Hoping this year will be equally as good.
          I just hope it's something nobody sees coming, like I did not expect to see Lex in bride at all. I want to be surprised and not have the cliffhanger apearing in the promo *cough*Zod in Doomsday*Cough Cough*
          Agreed!!! So far, we've had FANTASTIC Mid-Season Finale Cliffhangers. We had Bizarro (and Brainiac) returning on Season 7, and Lex being alive and watching everything (and Brainiac returning... again ) on Season 8. I hope we get an equally (or even more) exciting Mid-Season Finale Cliffhanger for Season 9!

Comment

Clark's 1st flight and Lois remembering everything from the future and maybe Jor-El and Lara turning up and Martha coming back

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler23
              Clark's 1st flight and Lois remembering everything from the future and maybe Jor-El and Lara turning up and Martha coming back
              Yeah, you wish
              Probably Zod realizing his full potential and Clark deciding to stop him.

Comment

hopefully Lex being back but with MR officially signed on for the rest of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
                  Cliffhanger: Who is the father of Chloe's baby?

Is Chloe pregnant? Because in the season 8 finale she was sort of holding her stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by Miray
                    Lois remembers the "magical night" from her trip to the future and goes to buy a pregnancy test!

Comment

Originally posted by Señorita Gómez
                      Is Chloe pregnant? Because in the season 8 finale she was sort of holding her stomach.
                      Nah, its just a theory. To be honest, she was just incredibly distraught over what Clark just said. (But, that's just my opinion. ) That's for an entire different conversation, though.

Comment

zod and clark are taken back to krypton before its destruction and the portal to earth is destroyed. what do we do now?

Comment

Lois waking up from a sex dream with Clark that really a memory from the future and saying "holy sh..."

Comment

Originally posted by herolee10

Comment

With Chlollie! I hope so!
                              Last edited by Queen_Girl; 08-15-2009, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Miray
                                Oh geez! (I know you're joking though!)
                                I certainly want a Clois-y mid-season cliffhanger, but I don't want everything Clois to always come back to the sex bit this season!

I'm more excited about seeing Clark's feelings finally surfacing in a major way! Watching him become more and more smitten w/ Lois.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎