Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will be the mid-season cliffhanger?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will be the mid-season cliffhanger?

Come here to theorize what you think the Season 9 mid-season cliffhanger will be.

Since we have just recently received episode titles nearing the infamous mid-season break, it seems as if Kandor is going to play a big role in the latter part of the season.

So, what is everyone's theories as to what the mid-season cliffhanger could be.

NOTE: This thread isn't limiting the mid-season cliffhanger just to Season 9. If Smallville reaches Season 10, this thread will also pertain to S10.
    Last edited by redkryptoniteisthebest; 08-31-2009, 03:54 PM.

I hope Kara comes back to fight ZOD and argue about what's to be done with the Orb/Kandor. Should they un-shrink it, or will ZOD destroy it and try to make Earth New Krypton?

Comment

Cliffhanger: Who is the father of Chloe's baby?

Comment

Lex is alive and watching.....AGAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by LordOnox
          Lex is alive and watching.....AGAIN.

Last seasons cliffhanger with Lex was awesome. Hoping this year will be equally as good.

Comment

Well the producers already confirmed that Zod will be having flashbacks to Kandor, and i doubt that Kara is coming back cause Laura Vandervoort is a regular on V.

Comment

Well I DON'T want to see Kara back, I didn't like season 7 very much because her character annoyed me!!!

Comment

I just hope it's something nobody sees coming, like I did not expect to see Lex in bride at all. I want to be surprised and not have the cliffhanger apearing in the promo *cough*Zod in Doomsday*Cough Cough*

Comment

Lana on plane, holding paper with DR Grohl statememt, that she is cured, smugly smiling, talking to herself: "Im coming back for you Clark"

kidding!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarevokcz
                    Lana on plane, holding paper with DR Grohl statememt, that she is cured, smugly smiling, talking to herself: "Im coming back for you Clark"

kidding!
                    With a baby in her lap.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarevokcz

kidding!

Where is the puke smilie :-)

Comment

Lois remembering key information (but likely not all) about Zod's invasion of Earth in the future, the audience seeing a number of flashes and being kept in the dark on whether or not Lois has put it all together so that she can warn The Blur. Wouldn't be surprised if in the second "half" they do a story that gets 2 out of Lois's 4 episode misses out of the way by having her kidnapped by Zod if/when he finds out she knows information that can stop him.

Comment

Lois' flashbacks become more vivid but with a frightening change: earlier she was having visions of "making love" with "Clark", now she is seeing those same visions - except she's with Zod instead!!

Comment

Awe

Chloe isn't the real Chloe! The story will lead Clark on a spellbinding and enchanting adventure!

Comment

Will it be discovered that Lana is actually the father of Shelby's pups - In Stilletto, we found out that Shelby was a girl. - LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎