• Show
Clear All

• Hiro during season 4

Will Hiro become evil?
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%

I don't think so. At least I'm hoping he will not. He kinda haves this Clark Kent code and honestly I dont think he will be corrupted. It'd have to be something very, very bad that could me him change imo.

Comment

I don't really have a reason for thinking he will become evil. I just have a feeling he will. I think it would make his character better if he was atleast a little dark.

Comment

Do you think so? I would like him more badass and stuff but I'm not sure about dark. We already had some of the heroes walking that path and they were ruined a bit, for me anyway. Like Mohinder.

Comment

BTW what happened to Mohinder? didnt see him in any trailer so far and i think he wasnt on the CC panel, or was he?

Comment

Originally posted by Brakiss
            BTW what happened to Mohinder? didnt see him in any trailer so far and i think he wasnt on the CC panel, or was he?
            Good one

I didn't even notice that he was missing.

Maybe he is living in Alice's bunker.

Comment

If Hiro never became evil in the volume villans. I do not think he will become a villan in the volume redemption.

Comment

You don't need to be evil to be the enemy... So you never know.

Comment

No he is good funny man :P

Comment

If Hiro was evil, he'd be pretty unstoppable if he got his full powers working again.

Comment

Shouldn't Hiro go to the future and make sure everything will turn out ok?

Comment

Maybe Hiro will betray everyone and go back to get the formula and the catalyst for Samuel in order to get Charlie back.

If Samuel had it he could give people powers to become more powerful.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎