X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fic: Motivation

Title: Motivation
    Written by: CaptainItaly ( aka me )
    Beta: lauraforever ( Jan )
    Disclaimer: TSCC and all related characters do not belong to me, alas...they belong to FOX.
    Spoilers: Mention to events taking place in the last two eps of season two
    Short summary: John left for the future...with just one thought in his mind.
    Rating: PG-13

His name is John Connor.
    He’s just a boy…carrying on his shoulders a weight no boy on Earth ever carried.
    He is John Connor, the future leader of the human Resistance.
    Right now, he just feels like he would die any moment soon.
    The past few weeks have been the hardest and weirdest in his entire life: Charley Dixon, the man he considered a father, died protecting him; Derek Reese, his uncle from the future, was shot down on the field; Sarah Connor, his mother, imprisoned. Only to be rescued by his cyborg protector…

Cameron…

When the worst seemed to have been left behind, things just went badder…it’s all a blur in his mind, a meeting with Chaterine Weaver, an attack on Zeira corps, the stairs, straight to some basement, the painful sight that waited for him down there…

Cameron…

Jolts and flashes of light all around him.
    “Mom…he’s got her chip…he’s got HER!” looking in her mother eyes with disbelief, trying to hide the turmoil going on in his heart and mind.
    “I’ll stop it John…I’ll stop it.”
    A flash…
    The pain, unbearable, like being born again.
    The future he saw only in his nightmares, those nightmares that haunted his nights since his childhood…
    A flash…
    The present he so missed in the last week.
    He’s found what he was looking for…his mission now complete…holding thight the dearest slice of silicon he’s ever met.

Cameron…

TBC?

i sure do wish to know what happens next. i'm still smarting over the most unbelievable termination ever. FIX IT.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎