Vampire Diaries Couples: Favorite/Least Favorite

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vampire Diaries Couples: Favorite/Least Favorite

Favorite
    Damon/Elena/Stefan- I loved that triangle so much, in the book. I rooted for Damon/Elena but I was not upset she loved and was with Stefan. I have a feeling I will be shipping Damon/Elena on the show.

Least Favorite

Matt/Elena-I liked Matt in the book, but he and Elena where better as friends.

Damon/Bonnie, it came out of nowhere and did not make sense.

Favorite is Meredith and Alaric!

I also love Elena/Stefan/Damon triangle and then also Bonnie/Damon OR Bonnie/Matt. Can't decide on that one.

I will wait to see who I like depending on who has the best chemistry on the show.

Least:
    Matt/Elena - I don't get why he likes Elena. She treats him like crap.

Comment

Favorite: Stephan/Elena and Bonnie/Damon. I don't think the BD romance came out of no where. Bonnie was a regular school girl, always infatuated with boys, all boys. And for Damon I think Bonnie began as a way to get to Elena before he started to realize she was more than just a school girl.

Least: I guess Elena/Matt just because we never got to see them together as a good couple. So it always seemed like Matt was pining after her and Elena was using him

Comment

Favorite: Bonnie/Damon. I pretty much echo what ktina said about B/D. I like how also, Bonnie has matured a lot, especially in regards to her powers and that she is the only one of the "humans" that can do something like that. Plus, I think Damon likes that she's different I don't count Elena cause she wasn't "born" with anything like that.

Least: Elena/Matt--yeah that just didn't gel and I felt it was "forced" somewhat.

Comment

Damon and Elena, Stefan and Elena.
          Bonnie and Damon.

Comment

Favorite: Damon and Elena
            Least: Bonnie and Damon

Comment

Favorite: Stephan/Elena, Bonnie/Damon
              Least: Matt/Elaina, Meredith/Alaric

Comment

Favorite-Damon/Elena and Stefan/Elena
                Least-Matt/Elena

Comment

I really don't know yet. There's not a couple that I instantly fell for.

Comment

Favorite-Damon/Elena and Stefan/Elena
                    Least-Matt/Elena Bonnie/Damon Meredith/Alaric

Comment

Favorite-Stephen/Elana
                      Least Favorite-Matt Elana

Comment

Favorites:
                        Damon/Elena - They are my absolute fave. Loved them in the books and I love them on my screen.
                        Matt/Bonnie
                        Meredith/Alaric

Least Favorite -
                        Damon/Bonnie
                        Matt/Elena

As far as Stefan/Elena, I don't hate them. I don't ship them either. They are ok, but I love her much more with Damon.

Comment

My favourite couple? No one yet. Elana and Stefan haven't caught my attention yet. When they develop a real relationship instead of a light-switch one, then maybe I'll see them in another light.

My least favourite Couple? N/A

Comment

Hey there, haven't read the books but just watched the three episodes on CW's site. I had no idea Damon and Elena could be a couple, but I am thrilled because I fell in love with him on the second episode. He's so..... wounded, and hateful because he's still hurting even after 150 years. I totally get why Stephan thinks he's pure evil, and I like Stephan and Elena together, but I am enjoying the anticipation of watching Damon... heal? accept his humanity? fall in love without knowing it?... because of Elena.

Plus, that alpha dog thing? So friggin hot. Trumps soulful sensitivity every time.

I haven't really gotten a least favorite couple thing, but if Tanner hadn't died I would have been displeased to see a relationship spring up between him and the aunt.

Comment

I haven't read the books (though I plan too!) so I'm going by the TV Versions.

I think Damon/Caroline have the best chemistry so far. Their "relationship" is very twisted but it's also kind of hot I hope we get more of them.

Least favourite? Hmmm...the whole Jeremy/Vicki/Tyler triangle isn't really working for me. Maybe it'll grow on me.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎