Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terminator Salvation dvd release date???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got the regular version. dont have blu ray. i enjoyed the movie thought there could have been more to it and maybe some more dialog with the characters. i like how they had a you8ng kyle reese and showing how he played a role in the future. i hate that the single disc didnt have any bonus features and they didnt even have a 2 disc except for blu ray. hate when they do that stuff. i wish they didnt put good stuff on blu ray just to force you to buy it when they could give a little something on the standard version.

Comment

Yeah. But eventually you'll have to go HDTV+Blu Ray. Trust me, it's the only way to go. Nothing wrong with standard but nowadays, it's all about the HDTV+Blu Ray.

I use my PS3 for my Blu Ray player. And recently bought a Samsung 50 Inch Plasma 1080P HDTV cause I saved up and ended up with the money and bought a tv at best buy almost a year ago. I love it. You'll have to eventually buy into the new tech. It's worth it and you get those bonus features on the Blu Ray discs.

Comment

i have an hd tv i just dont have a blu ray player haha. but i must say even standard on the tv looks really nice. ill get a blu ray player eventually just dont know when.

ya the bonus features on blu ray look cool with all the picture in picture and stuff and able to connect to different things and what not.

Comment

Just get yourself a PS3. They're cheaper now. You get to play PS3 games AND watch blu ray movies. Win win.

Comment

i dont have enough for a ps3 but i want one eventually lol. im poor

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
              i dont have enough for a ps3 but i want one eventually lol. im poor

Don't worry, you'll get it. It's always all about saving the money to buy something. I did.

Gotta get the HDMI cable to when you get your PS3. That cable is whats going to allow you to view the Blu Ray dvd's on your hdtv at it's highest picture clarity.

You can have a 1080P hdtv with a ps3 but if you don't have the HDMI cable to hook up your PS3 to your hdtv with, then forget it.

Comment

ya they have different cables and the better the cable the better the picture. there are like a million different connections on the tv lol.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎