Collapse
No announcement yet.

101 reasons you love Davis Bloome!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

80.) He's the only guy Chloe has had that kind of dream about.
    81.) Chloe said to him, "I would do anything for you." And clearly, she has.
    82.) He made Smallville's audience wanting more from him.

Originally posted by cat_atak
    Hott!
    Last edited by A_Chloe.S._Fan; 07-15-2009, 06:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

83.) Everytime he cries from remorse of doing something he doesn't have cotrol of I just want to hug him.

Comment

84) Davis makes cutting an onion sexy!

Comment

85) He was mature enough, and took Chloe to Jimmy and Clark, when she didn't remember anyone but Davis. Even though he wanted to take care of her himself.

Comment

86) Because he helped end the Chloe and Jimmy marriage!!!!

Comment

87) The AMAZING look on his face while watching Chloe make her exit from the hospital after she convinced Bette to accept help.

Comment

88) The way he found out that Chloe was super smart and how reacted and reassured her.

Comment

89) His loneliness that became whole when he found comfort in Chloe. The way he always wanted to tell her the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Autumn
                    89) His loneliness that became whole when he found comfort in Chloe. The way he always wanted to tell her the truth.
                    Awe, yes this is so sweet. I loved that Chloe helped him feel less lonely.

90) How he had helped Chloe feel less lonely.

I really saw that in Turbulence, even though she was with Jimmy she was really struggling and it looked like she felt so lonely and trapped but Davis was there when she fianlly was able to say what was on her mind.

Comment

Originally posted by chlo-el
                      Awe, yes this is so sweet. I loved that Chloe helped him feel less lonely.

90) How he had helped Chloe feel less lonely.

I really saw that in Turbulence, even though she was with Jimmy she was really struggling and it looked like she felt so lonely and trapped but Davis was there when she fianlly was able to say what was on her mind.
                      I love that too! Chloe and Davis were so perfect together.

91) Davis made Doomsday interesting and because of his depth as a character I actually enjoyed Smallville again, up until Failsday that is.

Comment

92. His big, strong, yet sensitive hands----sweaty or not.

93. The kaleidoscopic expressiveness of his eyes---the windows of the soul---that reveal every emotion he's feeling: concern, compassion, confusion, anger, anguish, awe, amazement, surprise, horror, fear, guilt, love, desire, longing,.....And often several emotions and thoughts at once.

94. His deep, mellifluous voice that can crack with strained emotion or be oh so soft and gentle.

Yet more proof that they cast the perfect actor as Davis Bloome....and then squandered their good fortune.

Originally posted by Eeyore840
                        56: Because even when he thought he was dying after Chloe dumped the vat of green kryptonite on him, he was still thinking of her, trying to comfort her by giving her a "thanks, everything's going to be all right now" smile. (gosh, thinking about that scene still brings tears to my eyes!)
                        Yes, absolutely breaks my heart.

95. The way he courageously endured the agony of the kryptonite shower.

Comment

^ I have a feeling this thread is going to be taken on a *research tangent*.

96. He told Chloe that without her the man he wanted to be wouldn't exist, and even in her dreams he's a real romantic. Flowers, candles? Actually showing that he cares.

97. Because even if Beast was a dream, it kills us to imagine what Chloe and Davis's second kiss must have been like. It happened!

Comment

This is KJ. ( Sally's Sis)
                            98. The way that he's the PERFECT example (and he makes you want believe that) of the "Tall Dark and Handsom" image. He's tall (not freakishly tall as TW but tall), he's dark (his past), and he's handsom (hello have you looked at him?!).

99. (I don't know if some one already said this but I'm going to say it anyways). The way he longs for Chloe and how you can see it in his eyes that she's the only one in the entire universe for him. (I mean come on how can you NOT love him?!)

Comment

100. Because his character had so much depth, soul and potential that even after the writers assassinated him, he still inspires awesome fan fiction, videos, art and a virtual season!!!!!!!

Just one more and we fulfill the stated mission of this thread......

Comment

To finish it off since I started it!

101. I'm going to continue with the last post. Davis' depth was beyond amazing!! No matter what the writers pulled, the real Davis shines through. And as Emily Bronte wrote,

"That is how I'm loved! Well, never mind. That is not my [Davis]. I shall love mine yet; and take him with me: he's in my soul."

I think we will all take the real Davis with us. Plus, he will always be in Chloe's soul. Their love is forever!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎