Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think about the Jimmy retcon?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possibly. I know I for one would have rather had Jimmy for Chloe so they could have developed the relationship between Ollie and Dinah this season.

Comment

I know it's not certain that's why I said might.

I agree I loved Chimmy and if they are going to do Oliver with someone I'd prefer Dinah to Chloe that's for sure...

Comment

Don't even get me started on this... I loved Jimmy and Chimmy and felt cheated when they killed him off.

Comment

Originally posted by Genny
          Don't even get me started on this... I loved Jimmy and Chimmy and felt cheated when they killed him off.
          It was the biggest cheating fail of a "twist."

Comment

Same here....

Comment

I hated the Jimmy retcon, it really made me angry. But it's too late to do anything about it now. I just try to forget about where possible.

Comment

I hated it, and I don't think I will ever get over it. That is why I hope we never get to see Jimmy's little brother on the show.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

I still feel ofended because Chloe wouldn't even mention Jimmy as one of her true loves to Oliver... The guy gave up his life for her, and... *sigh*
                Last edited by liana; 01-12-2011, 08:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The ONLY thing worse than the Jimmy retcon was SUPER LANA... two things that the PTB FAILED miserably at... and sadly, I don't see them ever fixing either one!!

Comment

Yeah I hated the super lana thing too...there could have easily been a better way of finishing off her storyline.

Comment

Stupidest plot twist ever. Even the way it happened, doesn't make sense. I could actually see Davis losing it after finding out Chloe was only with him to control him. I really could. But given his obsession with her, the target of his rage would have been Chloe, not Jimmy.

Good god that was dumb. Given the witch Chloe turned into that season, and the lack of a role she really played in nine and ten, I would have vastly preferred if they'd kileld her instead. And I happen to like Chloe.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎