Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Witwer New Interview. His task is complete on Smallville.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Allison Mack a great kisser?

I must assume she is.
    With what he said at Screaming Tiki Con, the guy know how to please his Chlavis fans!

Well, I never looked at Davis as a bad guy. In fact, that's what the Smallville producers sold to me as the concept for Davis Bloome.

Why is that? Well, they said they needed an actor who could go to both extremes. Be incredibly vulnerable and sympathetic, and then go be the devil 3 scenes later. That's what they said they wanted, and according to them, why they approached me.
    And he did it so well!
    I still don't understand how the guys that created this great character who brought my interest back on Smallville this year, can be the same that destroyed it in the end.
    Sure, Sam's acting skills were one of the main reason Davis was so great but the writers imagined it... How can their grasp on the character can have changed so much in one episode?

Originally posted by AChloeChick
    With each passing spoiler, it looks like Sam was the smart one of the bunch by getting out while he could.

Smart move, Sam, smart move!
    Exactly my thought! I always thought that as long as Allison'd be on the show I'd keep watching but now I'm not even sure... So many characters with such potential...

Originally posted by topping82
    Maybe AM could leave SV mid season and join this show! I know, wishful thinking! But honestly, AM and SW have a rare chemistry. It should be utilized in the future.
    That would be so great!
    I'd take take any show/movie with SW and AM together.

Comment

• Figured I'd share some clips from the Tiki con with Sam W. and Michael R.
      This is for all you guys who voiced how Sam was ungrateful and bitter. He doesn't seem bitter or ungrateful in these vid, not mention he did participated in the Superman forum thingy in the first place. Also its always nice to see Michael.

July 12, 2009 at Screaming Tiki Con in Cleveland, OHMichael Rosenbaum is asked why he left Smallville...somehow the answer turns into a discussion on shaving...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQzzZXcHsq0&feature=channel_page

This one is interesting, its about his comment regarding how his character's arc ended.

July 12, 2009 at Screaming Tiki Con in Cleveland, OHWho is most like their character? followed by Christopher Walken impressions.

Last edited by CreamPuffer; 07-13-2009, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• I think Davis was a cool character. Then ruined him in the finale so I would have liked to see them make up for it and make Davis a good guy. So, yes I would have loved to see Sam return.

Comment

• Originally posted by rebecavaldez
          I think Davis was a cool character. Then ruined him in the finale so I would have liked to see them make up for it and make Davis a good guy. So, yes I would have loved to see Sam return.
          ITA. However, this is SV and I seriously doubt they'll do anything to fix this mess (which could be very simple). They've never fixed any mess before, so why should they bother now? I honestly doubt they believe they screwed up so badly.

Oh, I will NEVER think of Davis as a bad guy (he was a good guy with a very bad thing to deal with). I also will NEVER believe what happened in FD actually happened.

Call me delusional, I don't care. Sam's concerns about the finale were completely right and they should have listened to him. I can't say I blame him for not returning. He most likely has a great future ahead of him in the film world and SV will only be a very small stepping stone in that.

Oh, and I loved watching the Tiki Con vid(s) of he and Michael. They're both funny (especially Michael) and gave some insight to SV and their experiences. I also like the fact that he addressed the "issue" of him speaking out. Like he said, he was asked about it in one interview and gave an honest response.

Comment

• For me, it's so unrealistic that Davis killed Jimmy and that he tried to kill Chloe, especially after he was split from Doomsday. Ridiculous, because he had a great story line, and was the first legitimate and hot love interest for Chloe. No unrequited pining (Clark) or insecure little boys (Jimmy).

Comment

• The only explanation I can think of Davis killing Jimmy is because he had Zods DNA.

Comment

• You might want to check this out...

If they appeared in the opening credits of Smallville you can talk about them here! That means - fans of Tom Welling, Kristin Kreuk, Michael Rosenbaum, Allison Mack, Erica Durance, Sam Witwer, Sam Jones III, Eric Johnson, John Schneider, John Glover, Annette O'Toole, Jensen Ackles, Aaron Ashmore, Justin Hartley, Laura Vandervoort, and anyone we may have missed - you're in luck!

Comment

• I interpreted it as the David-Doomsday split being imperfect. It also explains why Doomsday was such a softie -- he failed to kill Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Flash, and then Clark took him down.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎