No announcement yet.

Season Four was chocked full of WIN.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Four was chocked full of WIN.

{Sorry if wrong place to put this, but didn't really fit in spoilers or general areas, IMHO.}

I think from start to finish, this whole past season gets an A++ from me. Even the "filler" eps - of which there were very few - were about as good as they could get. Great plots, story, action, lines, acting... just completely superb all around by ALL characters.

Absolute best part... they integrated all past 'hanging storylines' from the past 3+ish seasons to get a nearly clear resolution as to why things are the way they are now and what to expect from S5. Only things left to wonder and speculate about are exactly why it had to be Sam to kill Lilith - thus raising Lucifer - and what exact plans the angels have for Dean (& Sam); and exactly who in the angels' ranks is 'good' and who is 'bad'.

Bravo to all involved with Supernatural for a GREAT season of entertainment and viewing pleasure, from a very happily pleased fan.

That ending of Lucifer Rising was on of the best I've seen of any series.

Comment

*claps* Thanks for a great season SPN cast and crew!!

Comment

I give this season a purely mathematical average of nine out of ten.

Comment

ITA! I loved this season ...

Comment

ya this season was great. next season is going to be big.

Comment

I only started watching this show in January (i got the three series boxset) but ive caught up now and I've loved every minute from Pilot to Lucifer Rising. I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

Comment

I cant remember any show where it got 4 seasons so completely right. The show still feels like its going somewhere new all the time and yet it hasn't betrayed the original feel of season 1.

Comment

^ ITA, This show has never let me down at all

Comment

The finale was sooo epic, man! There ain't words to describe how great Lucifer rising was.

Comment

Originally posted by TheANIMAL (marcus)
                      I cant remember any show where it got 4 seasons so completely right. The show still feels like its going somewhere new all the time and yet it hasn't betrayed the original feel of season 1.
                      I have to agree.

There was at least one slight 'clunker' for a filler ep in the first 3 seasons, but overall, this show just got it right from the start to where its at now.

Even though its based mostly on fictional things, there are no real glaring plotholes or forgotten storylines......... like a certain show that used to precede this one, and will now be on a new night. [not to name names or anything ]

I don't go into watching an episode of Supernatural like its an 'obligation' or out of some 'sense of duty', like (unfortunately) how I've felt about Smallville alot of the time for its past 3ish seasons.

Comment

Loved Season 4, got Part 1 on DVD, can't wait until part 2 comes out!

Oh and BRING ON SEASON 5!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
                          That ending of Lucifer Rising was on of the best I've seen of any series.

I agree!!!!! Played the same nite as Smallville S8 Finale and dat sucked BIGTIME! This made up for it

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎