Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Mitchell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is an Elizabeth Mitchell fan board. It has a ton of V stuff and a bunch of Lost stuff as well.
    http://elizabeth-mitchell.org/
    Last edited by EMLostfan; 09-01-2009, 08:00 AM.

Comment

I loved her as Mrs Claus/Principle in the Tim Allen Santa Clause 2 and 3

Comment

Speaking of the Santa Clause movies, here are my favorite scenes from Santa Clause 2, featuring Elizabeth Mitchell.

They're not delinquents, they're good kids! At around 6:27.

Santa and Mrs. Clause's first date. Side note: Her laugh is so cute.

Carol finds out that Scott is Santa. Starts around 4:30.

You love me? At 6:41.

I love when Elizabeth Mitchell asks questions, but says them as if they're statements. It's such a great choice. She did it in Lost, too, when Juliet asks Sawyer, "Is that for me?" (at around 1:01).
        Last edited by savingpeoplething; 10-25-2009, 11:16 AM.

Comment

The 1st Santa Clause movie in the Denny's scene was filmed across the street where I live now sadly Denny's is no longer there but, I did see Tim and got his autograph

Comment

I guess this means that there will be an interview with her in the next print edition of Entertainment Weekly:

Former 'Lost' actress Elizabeth Mitchell 'cried for a couple of days' after being written off show

Elizabeth Mitchell, former "Lost" fertility doctor Juliet, says that when she found out she was being killed off on the ABC drama, she and co-star Evangeline Lilly went on a bender.

"I cried for a couple days," Mitchell says in Entertainment Weekly's latest issue, on stands tomorrow. "Evangeline and my sister came over, and we drank until we fell asleep on the couch, which was not good, because none of us are big drinkers. We woke up and said, 'Let's do ice cream next time, okay?'"

Up next for Mitchell is ABC's "V," yet another sci-fi thriller - which is just fine with the actress, who labels herself a "dork and a nerd."

"They know I'm one of them. Completely," said Mitchell. "Like a wolf in sheep's clothing, I'm a sci-fi fan - with a soccer mom on the outside."

Former 'Lost' actress Elizabeth Mitchell 'cried for a couple of days' after being written off show

Comment

Elizabeth Mitchell needs to stop breaking my heart, but I kinda love that she and Evangeline seem like BFFs.

That's cool that Evangeline wanted to hang out with her and be there for her when she was upset about it, like another sister.

Elizabeth, being a self-admitted nerd just makes me love her more.

Comment

What I love is that Lost creaters had to swallow their pride and call Elizabeth back to work due to fan outrage lol.
                Elizabeth Mitchell
                "It's been a rollercoaster. Something happened with Lost, then something happened with V, and then something happened with Lost again."
                Interviewer so they called you back after they let you go?
                Elizabeth: "It's been a rollercoaster, yes."
                In another interview when asked if she would be coming back she said
                "yes, but that wasn't the origional thing. First I wasn't going to be there, then I was going to be here (meaning V) now I'm going to be doing both."
                She also thanked the fans for bringing Juliet back.

Comment

I just found a video on Elizabeth
                  Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I loved at the begining of the Pilot Erica's eye opening, a little shout out to Lost perhaps? I couldn't help think it was Juliet waking up in a different reality after the bomb.
                    Last edited by EMLostfan; 11-04-2009, 06:31 PM.

Comment

EM Update.

Kimmel Interview
                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Elizbeth Mitchell V and Lost

EM talks Lost and Juliet (really cute interview)
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7hrRFAPyQI

V Outside the Box
                      Its aliens vs. humans as 'V' co-stars Scott Wolf, Elizabeth Mitchell, Morris Chestnut and Morena Baccarin discuss the coolest alien tech, their biggest splur...

What's to come on V

Elizabeth on Father Jack and Erica

Its aliens vs. humans as 'V' co-stars Scott Wolf, Elizabeth Mitchell, Morris Chestnut and Morena Baccarin discuss the coolest alien tech, their biggest splur...

Article giving Kudos to V and Elizabeth
                      What to Watch: Movie reviews, the best shows to stream. Theater, opera and dance features and reviews.
                      Last edited by EMLostfan; 11-09-2009, 08:58 PM.

Comment

I love that in this interview, Elizabeth Mitchell calls Erica Evans a "crusader of the light".

Originally posted by EMLostfan
                        you can't see any of Juliet in this show, it's all Erica, which is nice.
                        I was thinking about that, too.

I thought I might have a problem that most might with seeing "Juliet" on V, but I haven't AT ALL.

Erica and Juliet are two totally different characters and Elizabeth has done a lot to make them that way. The way Erica is more active and in yo face, whereas, Juliet was sort of reactionary to a lot of things.

Erica also gets to show more of her feelings in V than Juliet did in most of Lost (until Season 5, really). The way Elizabeth gets to show simple emotions like sort of blushing when Jack makes a joke about her being a bad influence on him and the little stuff like telling Tyler she loves him...those kinds of things really stand out to me in regards to how different Erica is from Juliet and how Elizabeth gets to play more with emotion.

I'm really loving that I don't watch V and see Juliet. To me, that's the mark of a good actor. When you don't see the performer, but you see the CHARACTER.
                        Last edited by savingpeoplething; 11-11-2009, 06:40 AM.

Comment

I'm really loving that I don't watch V and see Juliet. To me, that's the mark of a good actor. When you don't see the performer, but you see the CHARACTER.
                          Totally agree. All of Juliet's emotions, for the most part, were in her eyes. Elizabeth still takes advatage of her ability to reveal everything you need to know with one glance before the end of most scenes. With Juliet all you got was a glipse of her mind, heart, and spirit with one look. She's so good though, her eyes were a window to her soul.
                          Last edited by EMLostfan; 07-08-2010, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Elizabeth will be on Bonnie Hunt next week:

THE BONNIE HUNT SHOW, syndicated

Th 11/19: Elizabeth Mitchell, Huey Lewis & the News

The Late Night TV Page - Talk Show Guest Listings

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, shadow08! Setting my DVR now!

Comment

I LOOOOOOOVE Elizabeth Mitchell as an actress in both "Lost" and "V." She is such an amazing, nuanced, beautiful, brilliant actress, and she owns every scene she's in, and has gobs of chemistry with pretty much everybody she shares the screen with. I'm really bummed that she's not going to be a regular on "Lost" anymore. That show has a way of just stomping on my heart and always killing off my favorite characters -- first Libby, then Charlie, and now Juliet?! Grrr... Still, I love her portrayal of Erica Evans, so as long as I can continue to see her on one of these two shows, I will be a generally happy camper (though I'd be even happier if she DID get a happier ending on "Lost").

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎