No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Mitchell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elizabeth Mitchell

Anyone else pumped we'll get to see a double dose of Elizabeth Mitchell next season? She's one of the more talented actors out there, and has added much to the cast of Lost. Cant' wait to check out 'V' as well.
    Last edited by EMLostfan; 09-01-2009, 08:01 AM.

I am not that familiar with Elizabeth Mitchell, but friends who watch LOST seem to love her, and I really was impressed with what I saw of her on her talk show appearance.

Comment

Yeah I can't wait for it! Double dose what more could you ask for?

Comment

Gah. Liz is spectacular. I can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
          I am not that familiar with Elizabeth Mitchell, but friends who watch LOST seem to love her, and I really was impressed with what I saw of her on her talk show appearance.
          Is she the character in the script (4th draft) described as having "Sultry feet"??

gotta love them Sultry feet.....

Comment

Elizabeth Mitchell is in the middle of the new V promo photo - I think that means she's official:

Comment

OH this makes me so happy. I love Liz. She deserves her own show, IMHO. Thanks for all the updates!

Sultry feet? Hahaha. Nice. It's Liz, so it isn't that surprising.

Comment

Glad ABC execs made it clear Mitchell will appear on Lost next season as well as star on V. I think a lot of Lost fans are pretty much pissed she won't be a regular next year.

Comment

I was at first, but as long as I get both Lost and EM, I don't really care if they're one and the same.

Comment

I actually do care if she's on lost. It's pretty much the only reason I've even been looking to see if this show gets picked up or not. Juliet's the best female on Lost so I would be pretty annoyed if the writers wrote out another strong female in a sea full of men. EM's the best actress and character they have so I was relieved they kept her on. Since they did I will give V a try. I'm not much into the alien thing though, but we'll see.

Comment

I'll be happy if she gets a happy ending on Lost and gets to be with Rachel and Julian but knowing the writers I doubt that will happen.

Comment

I get the feeling the Lost writers will want to end Lost in some sort of happy way. I can't imagine them leaving the fans upset at the end of the series.

Comment

I'm totally and completely stoked about Elizabeth Mitchell starring in V!

I've loved her on Lost and think she is a fantastic actress.

I'm trying to place her Erica Evans character because part of me thinks she's sort of being used as the Julie character from the original mini-series, but then, I think part of her seems to be almost a female Mike Donovan. Either way, her FBI agent character seems pretty kickbutt.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
                            I'm totally and completely stoked about Elizabeth Mitchell starring in V!

I've loved her on Lost and think she is a fantastic actress.

I'm trying to place her Erica Evans character because part of me thinks she's sort of being used as the Julie character from the original mini-series, but then, I think part of her seems to be almost a female Mike Donovan. Either way, her FBI agent character seems pretty kickbutt.
                            We don't need another female Starbuck in the new V. That
                            was probably the only thing that I didn't like about the new
                            Battlestar Galactica.

Comment

Yes, she is the primary reason I'm looking forward to V. Plus, I enjoyed the 4400 and it seems like a higher budget, better cast, better written version of that.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎