Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

DoomZod > Zod

Comment

Originally posted by e-µ-i
      1. Jimmy that dies was Henry James Olsen, and not James Bartholomew Olsen, the one Jimmy who's alive when Superman's around and the one that we thought Aaron Ashmore was playing all along. Great revealing, I think. They fooled us all.
      You can put whatever spin you want on it, but the fact still remains it was super LAME!

I mean give us a break...two brothers both named Jimmy? I just don't get, how unimaginative were his parents?

Sorry, but it just reeks of stupidity to me.

Comment

I love Zod! I want to kneel before him.

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto_marcus
          mod edit
          [Mod Edit]
          Last edited by Lexgirl33; 05-16-2009, 05:41 PM. Reason: Violation of rule #10 and #14

Comment

I think he's Erradicator, perhaps sended by Zod, or maybe, thinking he's Zod!

In comics Erradicator comes after the fight between Superman and Doomsday, and his story is very "compatible" with the orb.

Read the "reign of supermen" theory in the theories/speculation part of the forum. I think is very clever!!

Comment

The Return of a Familiar Face?

I completely forgot about the spoiler that said we were going to see the return of a familiar face until today. I guess the familiar face that returned was Zod? I'm somewhat excited to see his return as a possible major villain but I was hoping for an actual face and character who we haven't seen for sometime but I guess it's just another disappointment from the finale.

Comment

I think they were talking about Bart. Last time we've seen him was in season 6. Or SW as Zod. AT this point, I don't care, my expectations about s9 are quite low.

Unless they decide to bring back Clark kent, the hero. I'd like to see him more often.

Comment

Every hero needs to walk down into his or somebody elses dark path before they can become a hero again. I thought that this Season was gonna be Clarks walk down that path, but it seems his walk is not done yet. After that, I hope the show starts to get better.

Comment

Zod as a regular next season?

?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin24
                      I am looking forward to seeing Zod because now we can see how much Clark has grown since their last encounter. Last time we saw him he really beat up Clark easily and felt superior to him because Clark was defenseless.

This time around Clark can show him just how worthy an opponent he really is and that Zod is not facing the same boy he did 3 years ago.
                      Unless the it's a verbal smack down I doubt we'll see them fight.
                      It's Smallville we're talking about, the fights are not what would you call...epic.

Comment

I'm pretty tired of Zod as well. Lame. Why not Bruno Manheim and Intergang. Ugh.

Comment

Well, get ready to see Zod again! I swear most kids are going to or already thinks Superman has only two enemies. Lex and Zod. I'm referring to the new film, not the show.
                          Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 04-17-2011, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Simba_Muffy
                            Well, get ready to see Zod again! I swear most kids are going to, or already thinks Superman has only two enemies. Lex and Zod. I'm referring to the new film, not the show.
                            maybe in the next superman reboot (after this one inevitably dies of flop syndrome) someone else besides Lex and Zod will be the main villain.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎