Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings for 'Lucifer Rising'

Discuss the ratings here. Hope they're good!!!

Overnights:

CW Supernatural (finale) 1.3/3 1.4/4 2.902 mil

So up from last week.

Still wish we could have hit 3 mil again for the finale, but it is spring time and everything is down. Plus we at least equaled the season finale performance from last year. And SV didn't do much better, getting just over 3 million.

There is a chance we could go up some in the finals...maybe get a little closer to that 3 mil mark. Those numbers are usually out sometime late afternoon (5:00 ish)

Comment

UGH I thought for sure we would have gotten 3 mil But we all know it outshined SV

Comment

Maybe it'll go up when the count DVRs?

Comment

Oh for sure

Comment

Aw that's all we got Well it could have been worse I suppose...

Comment

You guys know what? Sure it didn't make a lot, but what matters is that us fans were happy and let me tell you...they were ( I hope lol) !! The boys are back together, Ruby is dead, Bobby is alive, Cas said a big FU to his superiors to help out the humans...Now that's what I am talking about! If that's not listening to the fans, I don't know what is. The show surely deserves more ratings but we got what we wanted!! \rant.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
                You guys know what? Sure it didn't make a lot, but what matters is that us fans were happy and let me tell you...they were ( I hope lol) !! The boys are back together, Ruby is dead, Bobby is alive, Cas said a big FU to his superiors to help out the humans...Now that's what I am talking about! If that's not listening to the fans, I don't know what is. The show surely deserves more ratings but we got what we wanted!! \rant.
                Wow, I want to frame that statement or something! Because you totally said it!

Comment

*high fives*

Comment

Right on! *high fives*

Comment

This show deserves more. Man this episode & every episodes has really been much better than Smallville.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
                        yes, in the end that's what matters since we know there will be another season

----- Added 28 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Anu
                        This show deserves more. Man this episode & every episodes has really been much better than Smallville.
                        well some people might have changed the channel before SPN ever came on
                        Last edited by Ginx; 05-15-2009, 05:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yeah I DVRed it!

Comment

Anyone know the final numbers?

Oh wait I found them

Supernatural
                            - 2.886 million viewers
                            - 1.7/3 HH
                            - 1.3/3 A18-49
                            - 1.3/4 A18-34

How is it they went down? Someone please prove me wrong.
                            Last edited by Lexgirl33; 05-16-2009, 05:59 PM.

Comment

No, unfortunaly those are the final #'s. Part of the problem is that Supernatural ends at 9:55ish on most weeks and people immediately change the channel. That affects the ratings as it looks like most viewers are tuning out early. So ending the show 5 min. early every week cuts into the ratings. But that has always been a problem.

Those don't include DVR numbers though, it will be at least a week before those numbers are released. Usually when you add in DVR we get up to the 3.5-4 million range and I expect the same to be true this week. I'll post them when they come in. Percentage wise, supernatural is usually in the Top 10 of shows that increase in ratings when DVR usage is figured in. Which just means that a lot of fans are watch GA or CSI live and watching Supernatural later. DO IT THE OTHER WAY AROUND PEOPLE!!! Sorry...it's just we need viewers worse than those other shows.

I was actually talking to someone about the Neilsen ratings system and how no one seems to think it is accurate but everyone keeps using it anyway. There has to be a better way to measure ratings...
                              Last edited by chole_fan; 05-16-2009, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎