No announcement yet.

Return of Azazel, the Colt & Lilith

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return of Azazel, the Colt & Lilith

Now that Azazel's back, I wonder if this means that there are things the Colt can't kill permanently. I think Azazel is likely one of Lucifer's first and that he was granted special powers by him to be able to resurrect himself from things no other demon could return from.

I posted a thread about Azazel returning after watching In The Beginning:

This is the place for all your wildest speculation and the spoilers you just can't wait to talk about.

This really makes me wonder about his endgame. Did he know he would return if he went through with his plan? Why else would he sacrifice himself to go through with it?

Also, when Lilith appeared last season, they made it seem like she was a rival of Azazel's. It seemed like there was a gang war that took place--a power struggle if you will--to fill the void of power left by Azazel. And Lilith was in the forefront of the struggle. Now it looks like Azazel & Lilith are on the same side.

I wonder what will happen once Sam & Dean find out Azazel is back. Right now they have bigger problems like Lucifer. But they will surely have to deal with him sooner or later.

I thought it was cool to see Rob Labelle (who played Dr. Walden back in the good ole days of Smallville) as Azazel.

I did think it was weird that he didn't suspect the vessel Lucifer referred to as Sam, given that he had to know or heard of what Sam was up to all this time, unless he was just recently resurrected. I have to watch the beginning again to see when the priest got possessed by Azazel. I think Lucifer probably just resurrected him since 65 seals were broken and he was probably strong enough to bring Azazel back for all his efforts. So he could be in the fog about stuff that happened since his death.

YED isn't back, it was a flashback

Comment

Yah, Azazel isn't back. Lilith is dead.

And we still don't have the Colt...where the Hell is that gun? Haha.

Pun intended.

Plus...could the Colt kill Lucifer?

Comment

Well if the colt was capable of killing Lucifer's son Azazel, I think it would kill him too. But I dont't think so. Dean will kill him. With a sword. I hope.

Comment

I think you are right boomerang...Cas gave Dean the sword, probably to kill Lucifer.

Comment

I thought Cas gave Dean Ruby's knife.

Comment

oh crap you are right. It looked all shiny

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
                Yah, Azazel isn't back. Lilith is dead.

And we still don't have the Colt...where the Hell is that gun? Haha.

Pun intended.

Plus...could the Colt kill Lucifer?
                Wouldn't killing him mean paradise on Earth though? Lucifer is evil incarnate and hates humans so much that he tempts them to follow in his path so he could own their souls, so if he's killed then that would mean that the source for evil would be gone forever. No other demon could ever fill that void.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomerang3378
                  Well if the colt was capable of killing Lucifer's son Azazel, I think it would kill him too. But I dont't think so. Dean will kill him. With a sword. I hope.
                  actually it wouldn't kill Lucifer it wouldn't even harm he is too powerful for that he's not a demon he's a fallen angel the only thing i believe capable of killing him is michael's sword or an angel

Comment

ITA. Or maybe his own sword?

Comment

I think he should have his own form. The angels didn't reveal their true form because it would burn out the eyes of humans. But Lucifer wouldn't care about that. Then again, he is much more powerful than your average angel.

They can definitely get away with not having to have Sam possessed by him because they already explained that he didn't even have to drink the demon's blood to kill Lilith. instead they poisoned him with it and made him have those hallucinations, making him think he had to drink more. I think Sam can go back to being good again.

Comment

First of all, Azazel isn't back, that was a flashback.

Originally posted by Boomerang3378
                        I doubt that Azazel is literally Lucifer's "son", perhaps just one of his creations, such as Lilith. Lucifer was an angel, and angels can't be killed by the Colt.

I'm hoping to see Archangel's sword!

Comment

At the end of season 1 didn't Azazel say that Demons can have real children?

Comment

maybe he'll look like red smoke instead of black smoke

Comment

Originally posted by TheANIMAL (marcus)
                              At the end of season 1 didn't Azazel say that Demons can have real children?
                              I think it was something along the lines of demons having family too, which could be interpreted either way

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎