No announcement yet.

Am I wrong...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I wrong...

in interpreting Lucipher's words about needing a special child possibly meaning as a vessel for him. I understand that he needed the special child to release Lilith from the pit and to kill her, but I thought the way the scene played out, for some reason, it was meant to imply that he would possess that somebody like a demon or angel. If so, Sam's screwed. Please comment on whether anybody got the same feeling or I'm way off base.

I guess we will have to wait till the premire to know I hope hes not a vessel...boooo. But from what I gathered was that they just needed him to kill Lilth

Comment

I wondered that myself. If so then that is gonna be a bumpy ride! I'm hoping he just needed to kill Lilith but that he had to be more powerful than he was originally to pull it off?

Comment

It would be great if Sam became Lucifer's vessel, and Dean would have to fight his own brother.

Comment

hopefully your wrong, and john glover will play him. maybe michael rosenbaum will play him, he'll get to keep his hair. or maybe kevin spacey. please make a luthor play him

Comment

I hope it's not Sam, because as much as I like Jared, I would rather see someone else play the Devil and be incredibly scary with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kneel before Zod
              It would be great if Sam became Lucifer's vessel, and Dean would have to fight his own brother.
              I think it will be Sam that Lucifer takes over when he comes out.

Comment

Personally, I hope that the Supernatural writers don't go the way of Smallville and bring in a posession angle. Lucifer deserves to be his own entity and they have the chance to bring in a truly excellent actor for the part. While it would make things somewhat interesting with the "brother vs brother" angle to see Lucifer in Sam, I would be dissapointed. To seperate Lucifer from the rest, you need to show him not posessing anyone.

Comment

I did think Sam was gonna be Lucifers vessel but i hope not! and i hope Dean is going to be a vessel for god or an Angel or something would suck if thats how it worked out!

Comment

In my opinion, Lucifer needed the special child to get out of his prison in the first place, not to use as a vessel. Zachariah said that Sam had a part to play, and Ruby told Sam that he had been the only one able to kill Lilith. Taking everything into account, it seems as though in order for Lucifer to be freed, Sam (the special child) had to kill Lilith in that specific spot.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎