Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the whole "Endgame" plan was like this...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the whole "Endgame" plan was like this...

YED communicated with Lucifer. Lucifer knew that he needed Lilith to break the final seals but she was trapped in the pit...so that's why Azazel needed to open the Devil's Gate back in Season 2, to free Lilith. So all that mumbo jumbo about doing it to lead an army of demons was at least partially a lie.

And the reason Azazel created the Special Children was because they were going to open the Devil's Gate first of all and also be the one to break the final seal. Interesting. Everything's tieing together very nicely IMO.

ruby wasnt in on it until AFTER she came bac kfrom hell after lillith beat her up the first time, ...to add in the final piece to the puzzle

seems like alaistair was just another azazel wannabe, lol
    nah, idk why he came out of hell

now, all thats left is to clear up te angel's story , with the whole God-is-AWOL-so-lets-start-DOOMSDaY(pun intended with DOOMSDAY)-and-raise-lucifer-then-beat-him-up-and-rebuild=stuff-into-paradise

Comment

I don't understand the whole "God wants the Apocalypse" idea... I guess we'll have to wait and see? The series has such a nice flow and ties together so well, I LOVE IT.

Comment

Originally posted by CKislife
        I don't understand the whole "God wants the Apocalypse" idea... I guess we'll have to wait and see? The series has such a nice flow and ties together so well, I LOVE IT.
        Not necessarily god. As he has "left the building". I think the angels believed that if Lucifer rose, and they defeated him and bested the apocalypse then the world would be a paradise...

Comment

Originally posted by CKislife
          well, zach said god has left the building so..

even tho ginx doesnt knwo why he's cutting god slack ,LOLOLOLOLOL
          , i dont think god wants the apocalypse..this was all the 'zach's crew" angels and demons...

with the angels not nterfering, and letting....66 seals break...

well, when GOD does show up, he's not going to be happy

but while he's AWOL, i guess Season 5 is the War

Comment

Well, Azazel could have been serious about wanting the special child to lead the demon army in breaking the seals. It's just that when Azazel bit the dust and the special child didn't have any interest in helping the demons at all, then Lilith had to take matters into her own hands. She assumed control (of some of the demon army, at least) and broke all the seals, and had to manipulate the special child into killing her in the proper fashion, instead of just walking into the convent with an evil little human psychic and saying, "Use your powers to kill me and free our dark lord."

And we don't know if Ruby was bad from the beginning or became bad on her season-break sojourn in Hell. From what she says in Lucifer Rising, it seems as though she was always working to free Lucifer. Lilith sent her to Sam to gain his trust and manipulate him into killing her.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎