No announcement yet.

Zachariah

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachariah

So he was one of the bad guys...I'll need to watch this one again for sure to fully understood WTH he was talking about!

from what i gathered, he was part of the angels taking orders from wherever, who basically thought that the apocalypse should happen ,so they could go out, beat up the demons, take out lucifer, then 'paradise' ...and rebuild..

overall, its funny, to start a war to reset everything

Comment

I read his name and the first thing I thought of was "...is a douche"

I think he was talking about the angels basically doing their own thing and partnering with hell to basically have an epic battle and redo existence.

The part that was puzzling was 'god has left the building' does he know what's going on or not care? I figure he's unaware, maybe attention is elsewhere? I don't know why I'm trying to cut god some slack lol.....

Comment

Ah okay thank you for clearing that up...Cas toasted him in the end...awesome!

Comment

Was he the one who left the nasty voicemail that Sam listened to, thinking it was Dean? I thought that they implied that he had done that and Sam never got the real voicemail. ???

Comment

ahhh good point, And Dean didn't get service if you remember Cas telling him

Comment

Zachariah never had the good angel vibe around him like Castiel did. I wasnt shocked that he had evil plans but I was shocked when he talked about what exactly his evil plan was.

Comment

First time we saw him, I had got a Uriel vibe from him.

Too bad he's not really gone..

Comment

I think his words are very intriguing... we'll have to watch next season to know...

Comment

I wouldnt say Zach is really evil its just that he and his group of minions are cocky and believe they can cleanse the world easily and defeat Lucifer because they have Dean. Im wondering why the Archangels arnt stepping in tho since they are most likely the only ones who have seen God in the first place. They must know his true plan and would they agree with the killing of so many innocents when the God we know of wouldnt do that?

Comment

Maybe the plan goes right up to the Arcangels.

Comment

Arcangels should definately step in. It would be really cool and creepy to see them in the next season

Comment

'Chuckles' as Dean likes to call him!

Comment

The only thing I needed to know about Zachariah to know he was a bad guy, was that he was played by Kurt Fuller. Kurt Fuller ALWAYS plays a douche bag *points to Alias for reference*. You know, it's kind of sad for Kurt that he's typecast like that.

I too am confused about the "God has left the buliding" statement. I have a feeling that the God of Supernatural either is not as all powerful as real-world Abrahamic religions portray him and is being hoodwinked by the misguided angels, has been incapacitated, or doesn't exist at all and the four angels mentioned by Anna in Heaven and Hell ARE "God" (it's out there, I know, but I'm not discounting it).

Comment

He's a douche, but I believe his character can still go in either direction. He's on the borderline.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎