Collapse
No announcement yet.

What lies in the shadow of the statue?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What lies in the shadow of the statue?

anyone able to translate what richard said?

yeah what was that? Latin, backwards speak, portuguese? Come on someone...LOL!

Comment

No clue! I really DO want to know what he said, though...

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

I'll have to rewatch that scene and see since that was deffinately my favorite part of tonight since the rest of the episode was pretty easy to guess as happening I just didn't think we'd get richard speaking another language though I don't know why it was my only surprise since we all know he has been around for ever along with jacob so he should speek other languages.

Comment

"That which will save us all"

Comment

Seriously? That's what he said? Thanks, IndestructibleMan! But if Jacob is truly what will save everyone, then it's pretty stinky (to put it mildly) that he just got killed off. Eek!

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Originally posted by IndestructibleMan
              "That which will save us all"
              cool thanks

but what will save them all ahhhhhhh

Comment

For some reason I don't think Jacob is really dead...yet. When Juliet was smashing away at the bomb, I don't think the white light was the bomb going off...I think that was another time flash, bringing the lost crew back to the present time with everyone else in 2007. Widmore talked about a war that was coming and I think that this is what he was talking about.

As for the whole what lies in the shadow of the statue...maybe it's not referring to Jacob. Since we now know the "real" John Locke is dead, maybe it's actually he that gets buried underneath the statue. He had a great "relationship" with the island and everyone always told him that he was "special". John dying brought everyone back to the island one way or another. With the translation of what Richard said "That which will save us all", maybe the answer to that whole riddle is John Locke. He saved them all by bringing all the losties back to the island to end the war.

But as always with lost...YOU NEVER KNOW! LOL

Comment

Oops...I got it wrong...I misread the Wikipedia quote...(unless someone edited it after)

It's... "Ille qui nos omnes servabit" - Latin for, "He who will watch over us all."

Comment

"He who will watch over us all"

Jacob? Richard? Ben? Jack? Ahhh!!! Damn you Lost, damn you and your cryptic quotes.

Comment

Originally posted by IndestructibleMan
                      Oops...I got it wrong...I misread the Wikipedia quote...(unless someone edited it after)

It's... "Ille qui nos omnes servabit" - Latin for, "He who will watch over us all."
                      o ok that sounds good too wonder who is watching over us.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by warriorrenegade

Jacob? Richard? Ben? Jack? Ahhh!!! Damn you Lost, damn you and your cryptic quotes.
                      i think its either jacob, black shirt, or smokey. although i doubt it would be black shirt if they are confused by locke.
                      Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-18-2009, 02:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Well Ilyana asked Richard when they were at the statue, and Faux John Locke said Jacob lived there. So I think its safe to say it's Jacob that is being referred to.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎