Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reaper May Live To See Season 3 After All! (all news merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reaper May Live To See Season 3 After All! (all news merged)

More details: http://www.reapersite.com

I think Reaper's best bet would be to move to a cable network. Spike, USA, or SciFi would be a perfect fit.

Comment

I have faith in a third season!

The Hollywood Reporter has discovered that in light of The CW handing Sunday nights back to affiliate stations, Reaper may return next season. Current rumors suggest ABC Studios and the various affiliates are looking to keep the series alive without The CW. Failing this there is talk of Reaper returning on cable next season.

Comment

Best news I've heard all day!

Comment

We're working on a plan right now at the DMV, but for now we are recommending to write to your CW affiliate to let them know you want Reaper. Cko found the link to the CW's affiliates here:

And email ABC and write them:

Mr. Stephen McPherson
          President
          ABC Entertainment Group
          500 S. Buena Vista St.
          Burbank, CA 91521
          Re: REAPER

I hope I did this right. If the links aren't ok, then just go to the DMV address on the main Reapersite page, April 6th entry.

I'm sorry, I'm really sick right now so I can't do much more until tomorrow.

Comment

Sounds like no writing is needed, that they'll do what they need to do already. It's probably only up to the negotiations with the actors to make it happen. Sounds like there's already demand.

Comment

Never kills to write, Kryptonsite. In fact can only help at this rate. Seriously, I'm not taking any chances.

Comment

Reaper is probably the most under-rated show on TV. Who doesn't like a comedy/drama/fantasy, series about a college-age kid hunting down souls for the Devil? I want to see more Tony, and Ted. Whatever happened to Cadi? It seems like they left her storline unresolved. Was she devil's daughter? Last thing I remember is her threatening Andi, then she moved to New Mexico. Did I miss something?

Comment

I'm not a fan of Reaper, and I only enjoyed the pilot episode, BUT...I for one have always said Supernatural is more of an underrated series than Reaper. Look how critics and TV Guide as talked about Reaper, but never of SPN.

Reaper, however, should go on cable, but not SciFi...because, well...going on SciFi is like literally going to Hell.

Comment

SPN has demand, and the fans are already making so mch noise that almost no publicity is needed.

Reaper in the other hand...you only heard about it because of the pilot, then...there isn't a single interview with tha cast or nothing.

I just want a season 3, please...with the finale that Smallville gave me I just need this series in the air...please.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ-90
                      I just want a season 3, please...with the finale that Smallville gave me I just need this series in the air...please.
                      Make sure to contact your local CW affiliate, especially about the possibility of Reaper on the now CW-cast off Sunday nights. We've been getting some good feedback from the stations about that.

And don't forget to thank ABC Studios for not giving up on Reaper:

Last edited by blue sunflower; 05-16-2009, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by blue sunflower
                        Make sure to contact your local CW affiliate, especially about the possibility of Reaper on the now CW-cast off Sunday nights. We've been getting some good feedback from the stations about that.

And don't forget to thank ABC Studios for not giving up on Reaper:

http://abc.go.com/site/contactus.htm...r&lpos=CONTACT

It's more imperative to contact your local CW stations now, as it's pretty much official the CW is not picking up Reaper. We're not giving up yet, though. ABC Studios is still trying to move the show into syndication or cable. We're advocating all Reaper fans to write their CW affiliates. All links above.

And again, don't forget to contact ABC Studios and thank them for not giving up on Reaper.
                        Last edited by blue sunflower; 05-20-2009, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Hollywood Reporter is STILL saying the syndication talks are going, despite the official cancellation today:

Comment

With talks of a 'potential' 3rd season still going on...

And with ONE more guaranteed NEW episode left...

What are the odds we're going to get a satisfying conclusion to this awesome series?

10%?

Less?

Not sure how it will 'end' for 'season 2', but I'm guessing it is going to close out frustratingly ambiguous at best!

Comment

It was to be expected. The CW caters to the female demographic.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎