No announcement yet.

Carry On My Wayward Son...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carry On My Wayward Son...

"Carry on my Wayward Son" is not played in the recap for the season at the beginning of "Lucifer Rising"? I know I will!!!

IT HAS TO BE!

Totally think it will be

Comment

Yeah. It's tradition! If they don't, I have my angry letter prepared for Kripke lol.

Great avatar by the way at first glance I only saw the Anakin part of it and I was like "Hayden Christensan looks really weird!" but then I saw Jensen and went...OH!

Comment

I'd be real pissed

Comment

I will be very upset! i posted in one of these threads that I hope we get Carry On as the "then" as we always have. I don't think Kripke will disappoint or he will have rabid fangirls looking for shotguns full of rock salt!

Comment

This is nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
              This is nonsense.
              What is?

Comment

This thread.

It isn't a spoiler.

And who cares if the song isn't before the episode. Would it really "piss" someone off or stop someone from watching it?

Comment

i know i would be mad.

CME i dont think anyone would stop watching i think people would just feel let down cause its a big deal. nope not a spoiler but it could be considered speculation.

anyway since the season finale forum is open ill move this thread there.

Comment

Wouldn't stop me from watching, but its sort of a tradition they play it in all season finales

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
                      This thread.

It isn't a spoiler.

And who cares if the song isn't before the episode. Would it really "piss" someone off or stop someone from watching it?
                      Fine, I would find it "mildly upsetting." How could you not? It wouldn't take away from what I'm sure will be a great episode, but it's a little slice of Supernatural tradition that gets you just a little more jacked for what's about to ensue

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
                        Wouldn't stop me from watching, but its sort of a tradition they play it in all season finales
                        all but 1 finale they didn't play it in the season 1 finale they played it the episode before "Salvation"

Comment

It would definitely upset me. The very first episode I saw, the very first moment of Supernatural for me was Salvation and the Opening "The Road So Far" has always stuck with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo
                            It would definitely upset me. The very first episode I saw, the very first moment of Supernatural for me was Salvation and the Opening "The Road So Far" has always stuck with me.
                            This discussion has made me revisit all rock musical montages, not that I need a reason. I'm preferential to Hells Bells (3-01)

Comment

Originally posted by Carnagefan88
                              all but 1 finale they didn't play it in the season 1 finale they played it the episode before "Salvation"
                              Exactly; I forgot about that.

Kansas has only played for season two and season three.

Triumph played season's one finale.

So, still; it's not really a big thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎