X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chloe: Clark human emotions is what made you the hero you are today

Clark: They're what stopping me from being the hero I could be

Comment

Chloe: Maybe you'll follow in his footsteps someday....

(I'm not exactly sure if it's right tho... I'll give it a shot)

Chloe: You were there.... weren't you? I really needed you Clark.... Why didn't you come to me?

...............I was soooo sad at that scene.....

Comment

Originally posted by Trackster
        "Lois."

sorry i just loved the simplicity - argh i really want to watch that scene where he tells chloe he cant find lois - heartbreaking!

Comment

Originally posted by ooglebug

sorry i just loved the simplicity - argh i really want to watch that scene where he tells chloe he cant find lois - heartbreaking!
          I couldn't resist posting that quote.

Comment

Originally posted by mr lane

Clark: They're what stopping me from being the hero I could be

that was intense!

Comment

Originally posted by disciples of zod
              my favorite quote ever:

"I love you."

meh

~K
              My favorite.

Comment

Always.. CK.

Comment

Originally posted by Imzadia
                  Did any of you read Clark's 'Good-bye Letter to Metropolis'? I read the first paragraph, but I was really crying by the end of it. The Letter said my Favorite Quotes. It was Inspiring but so Sad!

Here's Clark's Letter:

I thought it was tremendously Inspiring.

I hope I'm putting this in the Right Place.
                  You did put it in the right place, it is tremndously inspiring and yes, i was crying

Comment

Bart said something to Chloe like...(don't think I got this exactly right)

"Sorry, beautiful. Snuck up on ya...you know...superfast..."

CHLART FOREVER!!!

Comment

Does anyone know the exact or close approximation of what Jimmy said to Chloe right before he died? The speech about her being just as much a hero as Clark?

That speech made me get goosebumps it was honestly that good. After 8 years of her getting zero credit for everything she does, finally SOMEONE saw through to her true motivation and gave her some props for it! TPTB gave all us Chloe fans a little bit of sunshine last night, and all I have to say is THANK YOU!!!!

There were so many other awesome quotes, all of which have already been recorded here so I will just say that I thought that Cassidy Freeman and Erica Durance were both in top form last night, and had so many wonderful quotes that will keep me entertained at least until september just replaying them in my head

Comment

Originally posted by needtheanswers
                        Does anyone know the exact or close approximation of what Jimmy said to Chloe right before he died? The speech about her being just as much a hero as Clark?
                        "Jimmy, there's so much I want to tell you, but.."
                        "I know about Clark."
                        "What? What exactly do you know?"
                        "The what. I saw him. And I saw what he can do. Who he is. And now I see all kinds of things. I see what you've sacrificied for him. For everyone, really."
                        "That's the reason I went with Davis - to protect Clark. That's the only reason."
                        "It all makes sense now. But the way I see it, you are as much of a hero as he's ever been. What you've gone through, what you've risked.
                        "What I've lost. I've lost so much. The only thing I really miss is you."

Comment

Jimmy: "Always, CK."
                          absolutely moving. even though i'm really sad that jimmy had to die, i'm glad he at least got to know about clark and realize that he was so wrong about accusing chloe of having a thing for him in the past. rip jimmy olsen =/

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Reporter
                          "Jimmy, there's so much I want to tell you, but.."
                          "I know about Clark."
                          "What? What exactly do you know?"
                          "The what. I saw him. And I saw what he can do. Who he is. And now I see all kinds of things. I see what you've sacrificied for him. For everyone, really."
                          "That's the reason I went with Davis - to protect Clark. That's the only reason."
                          "It all makes sense now. But the way I see it, you are as much of a hero as he's ever been. What you've gone through, what you've risked.
                          "What I've lost. I've lost so much. The only thing I really miss is you."
                          this is absolutely breath-taking, moving dialogue. it made me so happy.
                          Last edited by xO Mrs.Welling Ox; 05-16-2009, 09:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Clark: Clark Kent is dead!

Tom delivered that line perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve-El
                              Lois: You just want to take over the world with some alien nation.
                              Tess: I am trying to save the world!
                              Lois: What's wrong with Greenpeace?

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

"Always, CK"

I'll miss Jimbo
                              Last edited by marcella; 05-16-2009, 11:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Clark with his "Lois" lwhen he is looking at the phone booth and realize she is not there

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎