Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyler Labine's Sons Of Tuscon Is Picked Up By FOX...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyler Labine's Sons Of Tuscon Is Picked Up By FOX...

...which seems to me like yeah, definitely over.

I don't think the CW ever really cared to make Reaper pop.

How many interviews did we read with the cast in magazines? Two? Three?

Reaper seems to me like the hit show that wasn't allowed to be one.

Originally posted by KryptonSite
    Reaper seems to me like the hit show that wasn't allowed to be one.

Amen. Well I hope Tyler's new show gets more support from Fox and a cushy time slot.

Comment

http://www.endofshow.com/2009/05/13/breaking-fox-picks-up-sons-of-tucson-reaper-officially-over/

Tyler told End Of Show: “I don’t know what the CW was expecting taking a show off the air for ten months and then placing it against “idol” with no promotion but they were “disappointed” with our ratings to say the least. We drooped [sic] into obscurity.”
      http://tv.ign.com/articles/982/982246p1.html

Sons of Tucson stars Reaper's Tyler Labine as an irresponsible con artist type, who is hired by three rich young brothers to pose as their father, while their real father is in jail. Labine's casting was in "second position" to Reaper, meaning if Reaper was picked up, he would stay with that series – however, it's been considered almost a certainty that Reaper would not renewed by CW, and FOX picking up Sons certainly signals they are confident they will have Labine available.
      I wouldn't stop writing though. If Reaper's picked up as midseason or summer, it's more than possible Tyler can do both. I'll wait until the CW upfronts on May 21st for final word.

Comment

I really hope this show is a success, Tyler Labine is one of my funniest characters i have ever seen on any show

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎