No announcement yet.

Lost's Final Season Finale.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost's Final Season Finale.....

really sad that we are just going to have one more season left and this will be the last time we have to wait a year for new episodes and the last time we have a huge cliffhanger we have to wait forever to learn what happens next.

Originally posted by superhippie2000
    really sad that we are just going to have one more season left and this will be the last time we have to wait a year for new episodes and the last time we have a huge cliffhanger we have to wait forever to learn what happens next.
    Makes me sad too! But I really look forward to screaming "Nooo!!!" when the episode ends.
    The Lost cliffchangers are the best thing in life.

Comment

it said final season 2010. that made me a sad panda.

Comment

That is pretty sad, no doubt... Though I am looking forward to everything finally being revealed and coming to fruition -- at least, I hope TPTB have planned far enough ahead that they can make sense out of all the mysteries they've thrown at us. We'll see!

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

ya im looking forward to seeing how it ends too. i think they had a plan since the begining for this series just changed things around every now and then when it came to the actors and little things going on in the real world.

Comment

It seems so weird now that back around season 2/3 myself and a lot of the audience were wondering how on earth the show could continue for much longer... and now it seems like they could easily have went another two seasons. But I'm looking forward to seeing everything getting tied up.

Comment

Just ten more days until the premiere. They're airing the season 5 finale on Tuesday. I don't know if I'll watch it because of AI and The Human Target, but abc.com has the entire series, all 121 ful episodes online. So watching it any day before the premiere is no problem.

PS Can we get a countdown to the premiere?

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎