Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Incident Live Countdown/Discussion Thread.............

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have no clue lol. but jacob just saved sayids life and let his wife die

Comment

I want to know more about Richard and that statue!

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

OMG that dude totally shot Sayid! nooooooo
      Last edited by Ginx; 05-13-2009, 06:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

woohoo terminator

----- Added 16 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Ginx
        I want to know more about Richard and that statue!

OMG that dude totally shot Sayid! nooooooo
        ya me too.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

dang bernard got old **son of a b!tch** hahaha
        Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-13-2009, 06:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Ugh I love Bernard and Rose why'd they have to make them basically 'give up'

Comment

what the heck is going on. are they like the original others or something? could they be like richard? maybe they were all on that boat 200 years ago and all got to be ageless. ahhhhh so confusing.

----- Added 42 Seconds later -----

Ugh I love Bernard and Rose why'd they have to make them basically 'give up'
            ya rose and bernard rule. all marriages should be like that.

they gave up cause they are retired

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

well the first hour went fast. thank god we have another one. im loving this show.
            Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-13-2009, 06:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
              what the heck is going on. are they like the original others or something? could they be like richard? maybe they were all on that boat 200 years ago and all got to be ageless. ahhhhh so confusing.
              My brain hurts man. I don't think they're like Richard but I do think that they might be working for Whitmore in some way. Maybe trying to get rid of Jacob and take over the island or maybe they're really working for Ben since they were all on the plane he was on? Ahhhh it's hard to keep track of what time each group of people are in....they're all overlapping lol.... at least we saw the dog, Shelby needs a cameo in the SV season finale!

First time in a while they're shown a character reading a specific book and do a close up on the title lol - I wonder what the book is about.

Wow... there when Locke drops.... crazy!

Comment

what did jacob just bring locke back to life in the past

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                  what did jacob just bring locke back to life in the past
                  Looks that way, he's also chilling at Sun's wedding.....odd

I am glad they brought back the blue V Van lol...... it's like the impala for SPN hehe

I still don't get how blowing up the bomb then will fix things across all the timelines.....

Comment

whos that?
                    i dont know but his koren is excellent

so ben lied the whole time about knowing jacob so that leaves another question. what the hell was going crazy and asked for help in the hut?

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

My brain hurts man. I don't think they're like Richard but I do think that they might be working for Whitmore in some way. Maybe trying to get rid of Jacob and take over the island or maybe they're really working for Ben since they were all on the plane he was on? Ahhhh it's hard to keep track of what time each group of people are in....they're all overlapping lol.... at least we saw the dog, Shelby needs a cameo in the SV season finale!

First time in a while they're shown a character reading a specific book and do a close up on the title lol - I wonder what the book is about.

Wow... there when Locke drops.... crazy!
                    ya so confusing. i dont know if they are working for widmore or ben maybe they are truely working for jacob but whats in the dang box we better not have to wait till next year to find out

ya we better get shelby.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Looks that way, he's also chilling at Sun's wedding.....odd

I am glad they brought back the blue V Van lol...... it's like the impala for SPN hehe

I still don't get how blowing up the bomb then will fix things across all the timelines.....
                    yup hes everywhere. wonder what he is up to.

yup hurley to the rescue agian with his van.

maybe the bomb will blow out the energy and transport everyone back to 2007.

wonder if jacobs sister is the old lady who lives in the shoe

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

wonder if jacob touching everyone means anything.
                    Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-13-2009, 07:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I do have to say that in the end if [SPOILER]everything is reset and it's like it never happened[/SPOILER] that I'm going to be angry lol....

Jacob sure is making the rounds. What if the voice that said 'help' in the hut was Locke from the past and he's really Jacob omg that makes no sense lol......

*smacks head* Jack, seriously? You're doing all this for...Kate......that is just well, it's just sad. I'm so tired of their cliche's 'whats meant to be is meant to be'

Sawyer's gotten soft from being domesticated on the island
                      Last edited by Ginx; 05-13-2009, 07:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

ok things are getting weird now. whats with juliet why did she chnge her mind?

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

I do have to say that in the end if [SPOILER]everything is reset and it's like it never happened[/SPOILER] that I'm going to be angry lol....

Jacob sure is making the rounds. What if the voice that said 'help' in the hut was Locke from the past and he's really Jacob omg that makes no sense lol......

*smacks head* Jack, seriously? You're doing all this for...Kate......that is just well, it's just sad. I'm so tired of their cliche's 'whats meant to be is meant to be'

Sawyer's gotten soft from being domesticated on the island
                        ya if that happens ill be made too but i doubt that will happen. its like saying nope the whole series was a dream sorry to screw you guys over. not like kripke is in charge of this show lol.

ummmm ya ok lol. locke saying help to himself and pretending to be jacob. that would make my head explode lol.

yup sawyer has been domesticated.

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

their about to go BOOOOOOM!!!
                        Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-13-2009, 07:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

One answer, just one, is all I ask. Granted we saw how Locke survived falling out the window and how small behind the scenes things played out but still....I need answers!

Comment

One answer, just one, is all I ask. Granted we saw how Locke survived falling out the window and how small behind the scenes things played out but still....I need answers!
                            ya and whenever we get some their are make questions asked

Comment

An answer! Why Hurley changes his mind and goes back. Jacob went to see him. Interesting.

Still don't get why Locke wants to kill Jacob - is Locke on a power trip or something? Or is it a test for Ben?
                              Last edited by Ginx; 05-13-2009, 07:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

uhoh jacks going to blow things up and now locke and ben going to see jacob. man the episode is getting close to the end i hope we learn some more big things and not leave us asking questions.

i want smokey too.

----- Added 57 Seconds later -----

An answer! Why Hurley changes his mind and goes back. Jacob went to see him. Interesting.

Still don't get why Locke wants to kill Jacob - is Locke on a power trip or something? Or is it a test for Ben?
                                ya nice to see why hurley went on the plane and how he got the guitar case.

have no clue there has to be a reason. guess we will see.
                                Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-13-2009, 07:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎