No announcement yet.

Why cant Lana Destroy Doomsday?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why cant Lana Destroy Doomsday?

If Lana is good around kryptonite, why can't she help get ride of Doomsday? Maybe I'm missing something, I dont know?! Or can she?
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    I don't know?
    0%

Green K won't stop Davis now cuz Chloe already tried killing him with it.

Comment

Originally posted by laurelrae...tjpw
      If Lana is good around kryptonite, why can't she help get ride of Doomsday? Maybe I'm missing something, I dont know?! Or can she?

Why not indeed...and hence the reason the "small town girl puts on alien skin suit, becomes superhuman, absorbs enormous amounts of kryptonite and leaves to fight crime and avoid killing Clark" was ultimately not a good way to end the Lana arc

Comment

Well she has just as much chance of destroying him as Clark does, she'd be a lot easier for Oliver to get on board with the whole killing thing, and Clark wouldn't be able to stop her.

I wonder what the 'death of lana' arc would be like...

Comment

Lana is no more Doomsday's 'equal' than she is Clark's or Lex's, especially now that Doomsday has ALREADY Been Killed by Green-K and has returned 'immortal' according to what he told Chloe in the Talon's cellar. The whole Problem is that ANYTHING that KILLS Doomsday only makes his 'Cells' mutate and he Adapts to it and it Makes Him Stronger when he recovers. He develops an 'Immunity' to whatever it is that has killed him. Oliver and everyone else who thinks 'Killing' Doomy is the answer is Wrong. So, the thing is > Doomsday Shouldn't Be Killed. He Should Be Banished to somewhere he can't kill or harm others.

Of course, something Completely DIFFERENT might be used to successfully STOP Doomsday, and that is Clark could LABOTOMIZE him with his Heat Vision like the Superman did in Superman: The Animated Series. But I'm in favor of Clark's GREAT IDEA of Separating Doomsday from Davis with the Black Kryptonite and sending Doomsday to the Phantom Zone. Although, whatever will happen is already in the can and we'll be seeing that outcome next week. ...Unless Doomsday survives and will be back for the Season 9 Premiere and Another method will have to be used to Rid the world of Doomsday.

Comment

Lana's powers are not equal to Clark's and even if they were...even if they were superior...Lana could not defeat Doomsday. He cannot be completely destroyed. Once he "dies," he revives and can never be defeated the same way again.

If Lana was in the battle, she would be more like a supporting JLer, easily down for the count.

Comment

I don't know. Her radioactive...ness wouldn't hurt Doomsday. And who knows what weaknesses her power suit has or how much damage it could take and still function. She could fight Doomsday but I don't know that she could kill him.

Comment

Oh hell no!

I don't care how powerful she is, Doomsday is much MUCH powerful than Lana will be in his sleep!

Comment

Well technically wouldn't her being around him actually make doomsday stronger because of the green k? You'd think though after she got her little super suit she would maybe idk? stop by metropolis and help her friends from dying by a killer monster! I mean she could have done something! Ollie bart and dinah didn't really stand a chance either but atleast they tried.

Comment

Lana could have been a help in this battle, but no, I don't think she would've stood even as good a chance as Clark had of taking Doomsday on, and we all know how the battle with him would've ultimately ended if it had continued on without Doomy getting buried alive...

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Maybe Chole should use the Legion ring and call Lana right before Davis stabs Jimmy. She could have grab his little butt and threw him into the PZ no wait tess trash the crystal. Davis may not be fully immune to krytonite yet. He drowned in it but he never been stab by it yet.

Comment

sure y not?

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎