No announcement yet.

Lilith is the final seal

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilith is the final seal

I don't know about anyone else but I am convinced that Lilith is not trying to break the final seal, rather she is the final seal. So if Sam does kill her, then he will have broken the final seal, and that is why Ruby is manipulating him. It also makes sense that Lilith would offer the deal she did recently if she found this out. She definitely seemed to suggest that her death was either prophesied or necessary for a sucessful apocolypse.

I am also still convinced (as I have been for a while) that Sam is set to be the Antichrist: a human with the powers of a demon, rather than Lucifer's son in the natural sense. Azazel was trying to create an Antichrist by feeding several kids demon blood, and then weeding them out by having them kill each other, to find the strongest.

Put it this way: So much of revalations seems to be coming true, how can they leave out one of the more famous parts? And if it is not Sam then please let us meet him.

Yeah, That came to my mind as well. I don't know about Sam being the Antichrist but it is a possibility.

I definitely agree with Lilith being the final seal.

Comment

Originally posted by bobsuncorp
      I don't know about anyone else but I am convinced that Lilith is not trying to break the final seal, rather she is the final seal. So if Sam does kill her, then he will have broken the final seal, and that is why Ruby is manipulating him. It also makes sense that Lilith would offer the deal she did recently if she found this out. She definitely seemed to suggest that her death was either prophesied or necessary for a sucessful apocolypse.

I am also still convinced (as I have been for a while) that Sam is set to be the Antichrist: a human with the powers of a demon, rather than Lucifer's son in the natural sense. Azazel was trying to create an Antichrist by feeding several kids demon blood, and then weeding them out by having them kill each other, to find the strongest.

Put it this way: So much of revalations seems to be coming true, how can they leave out one of the more famous parts? And if it is not Sam then please let us meet him.
      Great theories. And Sam is definately supposed to be a power for evil... I just wish he would realise that his brother is ALWAYS right

Comment

So if Castiel's bosses want to stop the Apocalypse, why didn't they let Sam Detox. Why don't they explain to Sam and Dean that Lilith is the final seal. I keep wondering if Castiel's bosses want the Apocalypse to happen.

Comment

I agree with the fact that when Ruby said that "only Lilith can break the final seal" it meant that without her dying, it couldn't break. Also, in Lucifer Rises, we see Sam trying to attack Ruby with his Demon-Killing mojo. Whether it's because the Demon blood changes him to a more brutal and aggressive Sam, or because he learns of her betrayal, I don't know.

That said, the only thing that counters this theory is the fact that the Angels got orders from God to release Sam. Which would mean God is trying to kill Lilith, or that he wants the Apocalypse to come to fruition as a sort of "Second flood".

Comment

I agree with Lilith being the final seal. I don't know how I'd feel about Sam being the anti-christ. How would they bring Sam Winchester back from that?

This season has been good and interesting, way better than last season for sure, but I miss the old Sam and Dean from season's 1 and 2... and if they make Sam the anti-christ, I don't think they'll ever get to that point again.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo
              That said, the only thing that counters this theory is the fact that the Angels got orders from God to release Sam. Which would mean God is trying to kill Lilith, or that he wants the Apocalypse to come to fruition as a sort of "Second flood".
              The way I see it is that either the Angels have already deposed God and are making their own arrangements, or that on some level this is necessary for the next stage. As I understand it there are lots of people who welcome the apocolypse because they believe that heaven will win, meaning 1000 years of heaven on earth rather than hell on earth if Lucifer wins.

Originally posted by Lilah
              I agree with Lilith being the final seal. I don't know how I'd feel about Sam being the anti-christ. How would they bring Sam Winchester back from that?
              The same way they redeemed Darth Vader at the end of Return of Jedi. I still believe that despite their fighting it is the familial, brotherly love (not Wincest, eww) they have for each other that will not only save the world but Sam's soul. I don't know the details, but if the writers can tell a good story around that core concept, then it will be epic.

Comment

^I hope so.

Comment

From the preview pics I saw Lilith in an abandoned church when Sam finally finds her. This seems like a ritual to rise lucifer and make Sam his host. This could also explain why Sam would kill Ruby, because it would be lucifer and not Sam.

Comment

I think it would be a remarkable twist if the prophecy concerning Dean was a bit more literal than everyone thinks. Castiel said, "The one who starts it is the only one who can finish it." What if, contrary to what the angels and Dean believe, it means that because Dean started the process of bringing about the end of the world, he was the only one who could finish the process, and actually free Lucifer?

In my opinion, this could put a whole new spin on things, and it could actually lead into the 5th season pretty smoothly. Sam confronts Lilith and tries to kill her, but fails. Information is revealed that Dean is the only one who can kill her, and doing so will break the final seal. Ruby was trying to make Sam powerful enough to defy the prophecy and kill Lilith so that Dean wouldn't be able to, thus averting the end of the world. The demons are now all trying to capture Dean so that they can free Lucifer. Sam and Dean are on the run, maybe with help from Ruby. Ta da! Season 5.

Comment

LOL.. and then we got Fugitives... oh wait that was volume 4 of Heroes lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilah
                        LOL.. and then we got Fugitives... oh wait that was volume 4 of Heroes lol.
                        Lol, all topped off with Dean getting his throat slit by Lillith, and Castiel brainwashes her into possessing his body and becoming "Lean" or "Dillith".

Wow, that sounds so crazy!

Comment

It definately would seem ironic if it is true Dean broke the first seal,but Sam broke the final seal. Which makes them both responsible for I have a feeling Ruby and Lilith will die in the finale.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎