No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Darkside

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Darkside

Sam was tempted and he went for it. He's lost his way and Dean/Bobby tried to help him. But his vicious words to Dean saying that 'You don't know me, you never have' felt like he was talking to us too..... I really don't know Sam right now. It makes me sad.

At the same time, awesome writing and drama.

and again, at the same time, I want to see Sam unleashed......

I'm right there with you G. Amazing episode.

This Sam scares me and as someone said in the LIVE Episode Thread, it's like demon Sam is taking over our Sammy. So sad. My only boggle is, I thought the devil's trap tattoos Sam/Dean got kept them from being able to be possessed? Hmmm...

edit: G cleared up my worst fears. lol
    Last edited by Flying Skyward; 05-07-2009, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Those words were like a slap in the face...to Dean and to us! But I agree...awesomely written and acted.

Its gonna be a long road back for those two, thats for sure.

Comment

We all knew this was coming *sigh*

----- Added 52 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Flying Skyward
        I'm right there with you G. Amazing episode.

This Sam scares me and as someone said in the LIVE Episode Thread, it's like demon Sam is taking over our Sammy. So sad. My only boggle is, I thought the devil's trap tattoos Sam/Dean got kept them from being able to be possessed? Hmmm...
        True, but Sam doesn't need to be possessed, hes already half demon
        Last edited by Lexgirl33; 05-07-2009, 07:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
          We all knew this was coming *sigh*
          Yeah but it still hits you hard right in the face. They're acting is powerful. Someone telling you this will happen or speculating it will happen is one thing but having it played out with drama is an entirely different animal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
            Yeah but it still hits you hard right in the face. They're acting is powerful. Someone telling you this will happen or speculating it will happen is one thing but having it played out with drama is an entirely different animal.
            Oh yeah definately! You can only be so prepared for it but their acting just makes it soo much harder to accept

Comment

I do love that I hate what is happening though. If that makes sense. It's so well put together but it's so difficult to watch Sam walking or running now down this road.....

Comment

Next season will be an entirely different animal. There's no way Sam & Dean are ever riding together in the Impala again.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                  Next season will be an entirely different animal. There's no way Sam & Dean are ever riding together in the Impala again.
                  Maybe in the end.... I can't think about them not being brotherly to each other again. It's just too disheartening. I need to have some faith that we'll see them reunite.

Comment

I do love that I hate what is happening though. If that makes sense. It's so well put together but it's so difficult to watch Sam walking or running now down this road.....
                    Totally agree.

Comment

Yeah, as much as I hate it, it makes sense. This is definitely Sam's destiny given his actions and being cursed by Azazel as an infant. And I highly doubt there's any redemption for him after this. Sam will go & stay in hell unlike Dean & John.

Comment

I can't believe that Sammy said all of that to Dean. It's so heartbreaking. But at the same time, it's surely only because of the demon blood and the way it's changed him.

Comment

I don't think it's the demon blood. I think he's been so much influenced by Ruby that he lost himself and actually believes that what he's doing has to be done. I also think he was frustrated a long time being the passenger by Dean and finally wants to call the shots.

Comment

Yeah, Ruby's influence does make a difference, but the demon blood is making him act differently, IMO. The old Sam wouldn't have walked out on Dean, no matter how upset he was with him.

Comment

Unfortunately, I think the old Sam just grew up like he said. Dean has progressed due to his time in hell and Sam progressed the opposite way due to his dealings with Ruby. It's ironic because hell was supposed to make Dean turn into a demon as we saw last season with Demon Dean. But Dean was able to withstand hell while Sam wasn't able to withstand the temptation of Ruby. We saw Dean immersed in the most evil place there is and stay on the good path (even though he screwed up & broke the 1st seal) while Sam chose the road of evil.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎