No announcement yet.

Resurrection?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resurrection?

"Few of our favorite characters “may be resurrected”. The key word for me of course is “may”, but for some it is “resurrected”. I point out “may” because this seems to be speculation based on other reports that we have also read but if a dead character does return who could that be!?"

I thinks its going to be Daphne. They will bring her back and then Matt will have a love triangle between his Ex and Daphne. You got to love the drama.

I would have to go with Arthur so they would have someone to take on Sylathan when they loose their control over him.

Comment

arthur wuld b cool...but if u read the whole article it seems as if they r talkin like seeing them via a flashback so mayb its adam and the formation of the original company?

Comment

That whole "resurrected" bit has me concerned it might be Nathan. I enjoyed the Nathan character...so much that I wouldn't want them to make his death stupid by bringing him back to life. Again.

Comment

Originally posted by LILVILLE
          arthur wuld b cool...but if u read the whole article it seems as if they r talkin like seeing them via a flashback so mayb its adam and the formation of the original company?
          I was just wondering where you read this can you post the link.

Thanks

Comment

I don't like the way Adam Buffy'd his way out; I mean if the healing really is temporary shouldn't Nathan have died soon after being healed anyway?

Comment

arthur be good. he was so smart & powerful he was stopping the hailtian. i was wow no one did that before not even sylar or peter no even future peter . my second hope will be elle.

Comment

Claude? Lyle?

They both died...right? Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by futurepeter
                  arthur be good. he was so smart & powerful he was stopping the hailtian. i was wow no one did that before not even sylar or peter no even future peter . my second hope will be elle.
                  I want Elle back "but I think that Charlie will be back if you look the cast she is there for some episode"

Comment

Originally posted by Syn
                    I don't like the way Adam Buffy'd his way out; I mean if the healing really is temporary shouldn't Nathan have died soon after being healed anyway?
                    HRG was healed with Claire's blood and didn't die after being brought back. I wonder, can u keep bringing someone back from the dead with the blood? Also, I would love for Elle to come back, along with Arthur, Adam, Meredith, Noah Gray and Daphne.

Comment

I'd love it if somehow Adam could return, he was awesome.

"Hiro, you son of a b....."

Comment

Oh, sweet. I didn't see this thread earlier. Seems like they are talking about Kensei/Adam and Hiro's Pa for at least one ep going by the trailer for the next ep.

----- Added 41 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by NathanPetrelli
                        I'd love it if somehow Adam could return, he was awesome.

"Hiro, you son of a b....."
                        lol. that's a good Kensei quote. Gotta love him.
                        Last edited by RedPhoenix23; 01-13-2010, 12:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

so is hiro traveling back in time then? there's no way they can bring kensei back from the dead. if hiro were to save him from papa petrelli that would somewhat alter alot of stuff. so this is either a dream, a travel into the past or something.

Comment

Originally posted by hellnback
                            so is hiro traveling back in time then? there's no way they can bring kensei back from the dead. if hiro were to save him from papa petrelli that would somewhat alter alot of stuff. so this is either a dream, a travel into the past or something.
                            I don't know. Check out post number 48 I think:

Time travel doesn't even have to come into play here.

Comment

Doesn't look like time travel, just going by the trailer, it looks like Hiro is having a near death experiance where he's pleading his right to live in a court of law and father will chose if he gets to live or not and Adam will be playing the part of the prosecution.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎