#5-15 "Follow The Leader" Live Countdown/Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard scared? Yeah, I read that a few hours ago on another site I would have posted in the spoiler forum but they don't like that, they want you link to them but k-site rules don't want us to link to them so, too for y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
      Is Phil that crazy 4-eyed security dude that is always wanted to kill peeps? How the hell did that guy pass the psyche exam!
      the guy with black hair? ya i think thats him. have no clue he is a douche and should be killed be smokey.

im glad we learned why bens darhma house had a secret passage to the temple. cause darhma built the houses over part of the underground tunnels

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Richard scared? Yeah, I read that a few hours ago on another site I would have posted in the spoiler forum but they don't like that, they want you link to them but k-site rules don't want us to link to them so, too for y'all.
      you can copy and paste spoilers just dont link to them of course unless its an allowable link.

ya richard is scared cause locke is taking all the others to see jacob.
      Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-06-2009, 06:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        ya richard is cool. i find it funny how he doesnt know anything about anything and he isnt lying either lol.
        That's our Richard, nice and straight foreward. Holy damn, that is such a relief, even if it's annoying that he doesn't know, lol.

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        the guy with black hair? ya i think thats him. have no clue he is a douche and should be killed be smokey.

im glad we learned why bens darhma house had a secret passage to the temple. cause darhma built the houses over part of the underground tunnels

you can copy and paste spoilers just dont link to them of course unless its an allowable link.

ya richard is scared cause locke is taking all the others to see jacob.
        Well maybe if they get more spoilers for next weeks ep I will.

Aww, poor Richie won't be so special anymore if everyone get's to meet Jacob. I just hope he doesn't do anything too rash...
        Last edited by RedPhoenix23; 05-06-2009, 07:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

wow locke wants to kill jacob and ben is shocked what the heck is going on. omg this is crazy relly intense and next weeks finale wow going to be big holy cow.

That's our Richard, nice and straight foreward. Holy damn, that is such a relief, even if it's annoying that he doesn't know, lol.

Well maybe if they get more spoilers for next weeks ep I will.

Aww, poor Richie won't be so special anymore if everyone get's to meet Jacob. I just hope he doesn't do anything too rash...
          its not richard you have to worry about its locke. even ben seems to think locke is going to far. really crazy. i wonder why locke wants jacob dead.
          Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-06-2009, 07:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Maybe Jacob wants to die? Why else would Jacob bring Locke back to life and all creepy like with being full of the islands secrets?

Comment

ya i have no clue. maybe jacob has to die to come back to life or something or maybe locke is jacob. guess we will find out next week although i have a feeling locke and them arent going to meet up with jacob till the end.

Comment

Probably not but Locke is basically an extension of Jacob's will so if creepy zombie Locke wants Jacob to die, then it's got to be what Jacob wants right?

----- Added 24 Minutes later -----

It's on here! Yay!
                Last edited by RedPhoenix23; 05-06-2009, 08:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Poor Ben looked like he was about to crap himself when he saw PastLock wandering around the jungle, lol.

Want the bullet?
                  Last edited by RedPhoenix23; 05-06-2009, 08:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Damn, the season finale looks sick! I'd rather be on TeamSawyer then TeamJack. Jack has turned into a whiney pansy and Sawyer's "I don't speak fate" is just so bad@ss, no wonder he's got Kate and Juliet now and all Jack's got is Sayid.
                    Last edited by RedPhoenix23; 05-06-2009, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Probably not but Locke is basically an extension of Jacob's will so if creepy zombie Locke wants Jacob to die, then it's got to be what Jacob wants right?

----- Added 24 Minutes later -----

It's on here! Yay!
                      ya obviously the island wants it cause it seems smokeys comment to ben about following locke no matter what ment smokey knew what locke was going to wind up doing.

----- Added 40 Seconds later -----

Poor Ben looked like he was about to crap himself when he saw PastLock wandering around the jungle, lol.

Want the bullet?
                      ya i know ben was like what the heck is going on my head hurts lol.

ya the bullet thing was funny

Damn, the season finale looks sick! I'd rather be on TeamSawyer then TeamJack. Jack has turned into a whiney pansy and Sawyer's "I don't speak fate" is just so bad@ss, no wonder he's got Kate and Juliet now and all Jack's got is Sayid.
                      ya teamsawyer rules

im glad jack finally got his butt kicked
                      Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-07-2009, 06:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎