Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved the ending though.

Bobby means business, haha.

Comment

This 'Sam is a vampire' storyline is completely ridiculous. It makes me wonder if my favorite show has jumped the shark. :'(

Comment

It makes Sam look unsympathetic. Very gross.

Comment

Poor Sam.

Ruby. Must. Die. Who's with me?!!!

Comment

I thought it was good to see Sam acting like a junkie especially after loosing so much blood in "Jump the Shark"........ continuity, I like it

they made sure the scene in "Jump the Shark" was noticed, alot of camera time was spent on him bleeding out, now we know why...

Comment

I am so rooting for Dean to kill Ruby this week and hope it happens. We all know that she is using Sam but for what purpose so why can't Sam see it like Dean does?

Comment

I think it's because Sam's too deep in it to see it. The whole blood thing started at a pretty bad time for Sam - with Dean in hell and all. The only thing Sam could think about was trying to rescue Dean and/or making Lilith pay, no matter cost to himself. By the time Dean was rescued by Castiel, it was kinda too late for Sam, he'd already tasted the ruby red kool-aid and liked it. Sam does have his excuses but frankly what it comes down to is that he's a junkie and probably always will be a junkie.

Comment

That scene squicked me big time but it's meant to. Dean's reaction (anyone else notice that Claire!Cas didn't even bat an eyelash? How long have the angels known about Sammy's blood habit, I wonder?) was perfect, too.

My first thought was "First Sam's a necrophiliac and now he's a vampire. *sigh* Are we about done writing Sam OOC, Kripke?!"

Comment

Sam's character is so twisted and dark now. I don't like it but he's still sexy.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎