Impala Chat..........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impala Chat..........

hope the impala is in this.

We actually got a good bit of Impala love tonight! Glad to see her back in action

Comment

I was happy to see it! Im glad she got some play

Comment

Yeah, all packed full of people dropping in and out It got a lot of love tonight

Comment

The best is when Anna showed up and Dean almost lost control

Comment

The impala was in this quite a bit! Yey It totally deserves to be shown!

Comment

I'm so glad we got to see the Impala. She doesn't get enough love anymore.

Comment

Glad to see both the Impala back and Anna. Hmm, last time both of those things were in the same screen...

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
                  The best is when Anna showed up and Dean almost lost control
                  That was favorite scene! That, and the one where Dean is all "I got a plan" then cut to next scene... Sam and Dean are prisoners. Oops!

Comment

The Anna scene was great but I also loved seeing Castiel/Jimmy in the backseat of the Impala for (I believe) the first time! I wonder how Misha felt about getting to ride in Dean's baby? Someone should ask him at a Con!

Q: "You finally got to ride in the Impala in Season 4. How was it? And when does Cas get to drive?!"
                    Misha: "It was fantastic! And I think Dean, and Jensen, would shoot Cas before letting him drive that car!"

Comment

There is an Impala just like Dean's on the other side of the city where I live. It just sits there. It needs to be fixed up and given a new paint job but then it'd be gorgeous!!!

It drives me nuts to sit it sitting there rusting.

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanRox
                        There is an Impala just like Dean's on the other side of the city where I live. It just sits there. It needs to be fixed up and given a new paint job but then it'd be gorgeous!!!

It drives me nuts to sit it sitting there rusting.
                        Dean would be seriously P.O.'d by that!

He's probably want to buy her and fix her up, himself. Course then Sam would say "what are we going to do with 2 Impala's?"

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎