Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chole_fan
    Damn...they just locked Sammy in!!! Guess Dean was lying about that whole not caring thing!

Oh wow, things are going to get intense
    yup, no more words. Dean knew that the only thing left was to act.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vergon6
      And it wasn't obscured by credits. Perhaps the story ended early, so they used the extra time for a proper trailer for the next couple of episodes.
      Yeah it was really long!

Comment

• Originally posted by xrayvision
        This is the first promo like that they did. Wow!!!
        I know. That was intense.

Comment

• How lonely the upcoming drives in the Impala will be for Dean.

Comment

• I am at a loss for words...great episode!! And that preview. I'm gonna have to go back and rewatch that, there was so much in it....just WOW!!!! We are in for one helluva ride the next few weeks. I can't wait!

Comment

• I wonder what the last seal will be.

----- Added 37 Seconds later -----

Spectacular episode. Thanx Kripke. You saved the night for me.
              Last edited by xrayvision; 04-30-2009, 07:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I am at a loss for words...great episode!! And that preview. I'm gonna have to go back and rewatch that, there was so much in it....just WOW!!!! We are in for one helluva ride the next few weeks. I can't wait!
                Agreed! 6 more days until 'When The Levee Breaks' and it feels like forever.

Comment

I am at a loss for words...great episode!! And that preview. I'm gonna have to go back and rewatch that, there was so much in it....just WOW!!!! We are in for one helluva ride the next few weeks. I can't wait!
                  I know!!!

Its going to be soo crazy, I think we will all need to scream at our TVs

----- Added 21 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by xrayvision
                  I wonder what the last seal will be.

----- Added 37 Seconds later -----

Spectacular episode. Thanx Kripke. You saved the night for me.
                  When does Kripke not? He rules.
                  Last edited by Lexgirl33; 04-30-2009, 07:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• That was a good episode .

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmacat
                      Agreed! 6 more days until 'When The Levee Breaks' and it feels like forever.
                      Too long!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lexgirl33
                        Too long!!
                        Way too long!!

But then again, the sooner it gets here, the sooner this season is over and the longer we have to wait for next season...

Comment

• only 2 more episodes! WHYYY!!!

Comment

• This was one of my least favorite episodes so far this season. It was just so boring and I kept wanting to get back to Sam and Dean becuase I could care less about Jimmy and his family. Misha is great and did a wonderful job but I missed Castiel and his time with Dean and this cold dick Castiel that came back better be putting on a show or turn around real fast becuase all that progression down the drain would make me very sad esp with how hurt Dean was.

I am over this demon blood arc and esp knowing Ruby will be back to suck again. I am tired of seeing this side of Sam and I want the old Sam back or at least one who cared about people and his brother.

Dean broke my heart in this. He is loosing Sam and so dissapointed in him and now Castiel is turning on him and all cold. He only really has Bobby left and so naturally I fear for him. I was really scared there that Dean had just given up on Sam but I should have known better. Unfortantly I fear the intervention will backfire and ruin things between the boys more.

The preview looked awesome but nerve racking and I hate Sam vrs Dean esp for Sam protecting Ruby over Dean ugh. The stuff with Dean making a promise to the angels has me worried.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎